A Perfect Example

magscat3161

That goldfish is NOT being "cleaned" by the common pleco - it is being parasitized. It will not be long before it kills the goldfish.

Common Plecos eat waste from the tank. They do not care if the waste is left over food, dead fish - or LIVE fish. They eat it anyway.

That poooooor goldie.

Man - stupid people. :glare:

(Oops - sorry - I am American so I do not know what I am talking about. :glare: )

Did you see what he wrote back to the last comment left on the video (not sure if it was your comment Blue)

Some people are ignorant.

Nope wasnt mine mine is pending so should show soon :)

I have a common plec and hes 16 inchs long now. So sad seeing that goldie being eaten

I'm sorry, but from the comments you post on here and the topics you seem to enjoy, I really wonder about you.
yep :(

The poor owner in that video, she seems like she's just ignorant of what's going on. What a sad situation.

That goldfish is NOT being "cleaned" by the common pleco - it is being parasitized. It will not be long before it kills the goldfish.

Common Plecos eat waste from the tank. They do not care if the waste is left over food, dead fish - or LIVE fish. They eat it anyway.

That poooooor goldie.

Man - stupid people. :glare:

(Oops - sorry - I am American so I do not know what I am talking about. :glare: )

Ha ha you dumb American! Maybe you should post him a video of how you, the dumb american, takes care of GF. Put him to shame LOL

Did you see what he wrote back to the last comment left on the video (not sure if it was your comment Blue)

Some people are ignorant.

Nope wasnt mine mine is pending so should show soon :)

I have a common plec and hes 16 inchs long now. So sad seeing that goldie being eaten

Magscat3161 is me. I posted back to the person. Don't worry I was nice :)

that is terrible, even though it look abit like a LFS or pets store than home. Usually at petstore they alway house goldfish with not compatible fishes. That is pretty sad, but if you look around on youtube, there are much worse video f fish or goldfish cruelty

Yeah I know there are worse but that one gets the point across with out being banned by the mods. Some folks don't realize why you shouldn't keep these kinds of fish together. That there's a perfect illustration. The person who owns the vid said that it was in a UK LFS and that they know more about keeping fish. Ha! Don't bet on it!

Did you see the one with parrot fish living with a goldfish. That is just as bad. Why people don't try to get proper info on their pets is just beyond me.

It isnt a LFS its a garden center he took the video in. And I would say chances of garden staff having proper knowledge of fish keeping is highly unlikely

Such a horrible sad video!!!! :(

I would FREAK OUT if I saw that happening! That's gross and so harmful for the goldfish!

the other sad thing is that fish has dropsys :(

Your so right Koko I just watched the video again that poor fish :cry1

Archived