Goldfish Kisses!

jamisskat

lol.. How many of you guys admit to wanting to kiss your fishes when their waggling their cute bodies and the surface looking at ya? :rolleyes: ..Sometimes i feel like leaning into the tank and kissing them.. :rofl ..

Guest eric2601

Well Jewel - I cannot say that I envision koissing any of them in the morning - well maybe the way I look when waking is no thrill thaught for wishing on their end either - most of my Goldies are in the severe habit - nature's way to shoot down the bugs - of taking a big swig of water and shooting it out of the tank like there is a spit tune on the floor or something. - They have become masters at this - especially sinse I have always included treats during the week of live crickets - Immagine filing for water damage to your insurance company because of long term damage resulting from spitting fish

they scoot across the surface - most of the goldies have figured out that breaking the surface tension of the water is the only way to munch on these dancing water lillies - The cricket majestically doing a front stroke across the tank while JAWS sets up their trap!!! Most have become quite astute at backing away from the cricket - loading and discharging a waterball that goes out of the water and lands on top of the cricket - sending them under enough to vacuum the little struggleing insect into their little mouths - showing only legs sticking out - HMMMM- Jewel - now I know why I would shy away from kissing my little brutes - fearing a mouthful of cricket legs!!!!

Guest Chicklette

Hmm, we are the odd balls. I admit, I want to kiss them sometimes. :( Especially my telescope with those buggy eyes I what to give him a nice big kiss, LOL.

lol.. How many of you guys admit to wanting to kiss your fishes when their waggling their cute bodies and the surface looking at ya? :rolleyes: ..Sometimes i feel like leaning into the tank and kissing them.. :rofl ..

I don't have a problem with that at all. I just make sure I wipe off any lip stick from my lips first before I kiss any fish - don't want them to look redicilous with any human lip stick on them. :tomuch:

Sorry, couldn't resist. :rofl2

My mildred will come up to the tank glass and give you a kiss.(which is really just a trick i tought her with the bribery of food.lol)But hey it ammuse me and my friends get a real kick out of getting a kiss from her.(not to mention seeing there face squished to the glass ammuses me)So everyone wins.Kinda.lol.So yeah your not alone...I'm not to sure about ripping them out of the tank for a big kiss though.lol. :)

I want to kiss, and hug, my fishies everyday, I wouldn't mind slimy scales...

But since my fish don't appreciate it, I put my fingers in the tank and let my fish kiss them instead...

Archived