Jasmine Keeps Growing And Growing!

jamisskat

Jasmine hasn't stopped growing since i bought her about 4 months back....shes going to outgrow her tank if she keeps this up! here's a pic today..My big Jasmine..

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Je...935/jasmine.jpg

I think she may be filling with eggs also.. the males are following her more and her belly is larger on one side slightly..

She's a cutie for sure :)
shes going to outgrow her tank if she keeps this up!
I'm starting to think that about my Demekin! I think that there is not such thing as a big enough tank for some of these guys.
That's very true!..the more room the better anyways.. I'm thinking of putting Jasmine into our pond this spring..it will be fully covered..I think she will favor well outdoors..
Omg shes soo prettyy i love her tail and she looks exactly like my 2 new fishes :)
Thank you!..her tail has changed so much in the last 4 months.. it's starting to take a more fancier look to it..

Jasmine is so beautiful!!! I agree about the tank size, too! Jaws and Hammy are getting so big! I also plan on putting them in my "rented" pond this Spring. Don't know what I will do after that! :rofl Maybe try to get a bigger tank for them????

Jasmine is so beautiful!!! I agree about the tank size, too! Jaws and Hammy are getting so big! I also plan on putting them in my "rented" pond this Spring. Don't know what I will do after that! :rofl Maybe try to get a bigger tank for them????

ooo you too with the pond? that's awesome!..Outside living is healthier i think Jaws and Hammy will love it!

How big is your tank? Don't the gf put off a chemical that helps them stay small if their surroundings are small? I dunno, just something I read here at the forum. I might be wrong...I'm still learning!

she's in a 55g..I'm putting her into the 5,000 covered pond this spring.. shes definitely not stunted ...her growth is wonderful and so fast.. even though her wen isn't that big shes growing and that's all that matters.. yeah they do release a hormone for growth..

Archived