My Anubias Came!

glitterfish

nice Erin i love the statue of the lizard in the first tank shots. If you have some trouble with the anubias try tyeing it to the pots with some fishing line they prefer to grow onto an object than being planted gravel or rocks like a traditional plant

Cool pics Erin :exactly I to love your lizard ornament :) All my tanks are near enuff barebottom just converting blue thunders tank over weekend as shes only one waiting. All I leave is some coral gravel for pH and my all time fave japanese pebbles :D

Shhh Erin dont mention them munching on plants they may well start :rofl

Kept them in a Rubbermaid bin with circulation for a few days. Probably a lot less than I should have so hopefully there was nothing tagging along!

I'm so scared of plants now after an outbreak of anchor worm that showed up around the time of the introduction of live plants. I like the larger leaved plants over anything else only becuz they're prettier and cleaner......but unless I knew they were easily sterilized other than the usual methods, I'm going to have to say NO to plants. :(

Again, your's are so pretty!

what is a rhizome? Mine has a big root that I have exposed and then a bunch of small roots. I have mine in a glass cup with gravel in the bottom and riverstones on top, I had the roots in the gravel beofre but now I have the big root exposeds and the small ones wrapped around the riverstones.

Archived