For All Who Like Gross Pics..lol

jamisskat

I went and had a tooth pulled today..It flipping hurts right now sooooo bad!.. and it keeps bleeding..I'm still biting down on flipping gauze pads! This tooth just deteriorated over time despite the care i get.. it was time to go and what a sad goodbye. :rofl

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Jewels1935/tooth.jpg

I'm not showing my face since I look like crap..lol I'm on painkillers lol..

aww jewels thats not gross :) But looks painful.. You could hide stuff in a hole that size!! hehe!

I had a dentist fill one my baby teeth and because of that it broke in half and he then had to remove it, I don't remember any pain though.. maybe because it was a baby tooth anyway?

aww jewels thats not gross :) But looks painful.. You could hide stuff in a hole that size!! hehe!

I had a dentist fill one my baby teeth and because of that it broke in half and he then had to remove it, I don't remember any pain though.. maybe because it was a baby tooth anyway?

Prolly, Baby teeth aren't that bad.. Did they numb you or knock ya out?..I had the Novocaine and believe me I was thinking good thoughts as they were pulling away!..Then he couldn't get it out and said he may have to cut me I freaked out in my mind since my mouth was wide open and I couldn't talk..lol Happy thoughts...Is what I did..lol

Well I was only like 8 or so at the time.. but it was just a local injection into my gum, didn't even feel that! I do remember crying though, the sound of teeth crunching between a pair of pliers doesn't sound good :P

Maybe thats why I hate the dentist..

said he may have to cut me

I had a wisdom tooth removed last year and that's what he did....and I was awake!! Just numbed. Veeeeeeeeery freaky experience, seeing the scalpel and then knowing the's giving you stitches :o

Mine didn't hurt much afterwards though, did they give you anything for the pain? If not, try some advil.

said he may have to cut me

I had a wisdom tooth removed last year and that's what he did....and I was awake!! Just numbed. Veeeeeeeeery freaky experience, seeing the scalpel and then knowing the's giving you stitches :o

Mine didn't hurt much afterwards though, did they give you anything for the pain? If not, try some advil.

Yeah I was numbed also..It was different for me since the top layer of tooth was already gone and only exposed nerve was left.. I have pain pills but today I'm not taking anything.. I feel ok I just don't like that nasty feeling when your tongue hits the area where the tooth was..EWWWWW

Archived