A Day I Won't Forget And I Have To Post Fast

IloveSpaceboy

Okay, so. Tonight was my first night at my new job at Burger King. The night goes really well. Today at Jack in the Box a cute guy asked for my phone number and I started my new job and well...MY ZUNE FINALLY CAME! So, how can my day get any better right?....Easy, not weird at all either. I'm in drive-thru at BK and this kitty appears as I'm passing an order out. It's 20 degrees outside and this is a kitten. A little grey kitten. She tries to jump into the ladies car and then in the drive-thru window. Well, I'm freaking out because of course I want to get the kitty warm. Well, I'm standing there and I hear this scratching, the window is closed. I open it and say, questioningly, 'kitty' and this little kitten jumps straight into my arms! I had mentioned the kitty earlier and well no one really believed me, but they sure did now. I am hearing hmews behing me because she wants attentiong...yeah, I brought her home. Some of my co-workers stored her in their cars until I could bring her back to my place. She is currently trying to distract my hands from the keyboard to p69etui pet her....that was her contribution. I am getting rubbed against like no o]ther=0y67

\gt

like no other and `1 my cats are NOT happy with me at all! Pepper and Lily are both hissing. Well, kitty is staying here until I get flyers made. She's definately a oet. Super lovey and box trained. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a Christmas present that escaped. I LOVE THIS KITTY.... she hit caps, not me.

I'll post a pic in a few.

I can't, photobucket is down. My fortune from a fortune cookie, that has lucky days, said this would be one of them...what do ya'll think?

Oh, I wanna see pics of the kitty....... I hope photobucket will work soon, I will check now!

No, it's still down.........

Photobucket is up now! Pics please!

I love to hear when people have great days and everything goes right for them! Congrats to you on finding that little kitty! She was very lucky! However, her typing skills need improving! :rofl Y'all can work on that, though! Pics soon please!!!!

Here are the pics. I would take more but she's really hyperactive and doesn't sit still long. She follows me everywhere, mews if she's out of sight of me and can't go without contact for more than four minutes.

100_5846.jpg

100_5848.jpg

100_5853.jpg

100_5862.jpg

Wow MonkeyBat, she is soooo cute! Congratulations. The Kitty is so lucky to have found you too. :)

hmm..why is there always cats aroung burger king..

Haha one time I was riding my bike and I needed to pull over to adjust my clutch. I pulled into a corporate parking lot and stopped next to a huge dumpster. I noticed that the dumpster didn't even smell bad but smelled like fairly fresh food. I guess the dumpster was next to the corporate cafeteria.

When I pulled next to the dumpster, I must have startled him, and out jumped out the biggest and the fattest squirrel I have ever seen. :blink:

\yt she does which is why I gave up posting this last night. Right now I am holding a boingy play toy in my teeth (well the handle) so I can type this somewhat in peace, lol. I am searching to see if someone around work wants her. I can only have two cats in my apartment and I'm at that with Lili and Pepper. If my landlord found her I'd be in big trouble. My boss is going to let me post flyers. If I can't give her to someone I trust I have to give her to the animal shelter. I'm sure she'd be adopted but if she doesn't and they're going to put her down I would take her back and find another home for her that way. She'll be gone in an instant though. I'm giving it just a few more days then, if she's still here, I'm going to get the shelter to come pick her up. Right now she's running around with the toy and bringing it up to me. Oop, now back on the ground. She's holding it and running around with it with the handle trailing behind her, it's really c..nb.6t

Guess who's back. She just deleted a paragraph and edited the opening of the first one. The /yt is Yes in kitty speak apparently. ] :rolleyes:t=io2222o6t ... More kitty speak.

tyyyyyyyy56ost this before it gets deleted and I forgot what else I was saying.

I am searching to see if someone around work wants her. I can only have two cats in my apartment and I'm at that with Lili and Pepper. If my landlord found her I'd be in big trouble.

Wow that's too bad. If you weren't so far away, I would seriously consider adopting her. She sure is cutie. :wub:

She is adorable! A cat a guy all in one day, spread that luck around missy!

And the are cats at Burger King cause they wants a cheezburger! :rofl

Yeah I did. She really enjoyed it too. Right now though she's more interested in eating out of the 'big kitty' bowls and ticking my cats off, lol. She's sleeping across my lap, her head resting on my arm and her paw wrapped around my wrist, she looks like she's holding my arm like a body pillow. She's going to the animal shelter tomorrow. I'm falling too in love with her and she's getting far too attached to me so I have to cut the ropes while it's easiest for both of us. I know she'll be adopted, but if she isn't after a bit I'm going to make sure they call me so I can re-rescue her and find her a home. She has slept on me for a total of about 6 hours today, lol. And it looks like I'll be sleeping out here on the couch.

She's going to the animal shelter tomorrow. I'm falling too in love with her and she's getting far too attached to me so I have to cut the ropes while it's easiest for both of us.

Oh that's so sad. :(

You guys sound like you belong to each other.

Archived