Ice's Fish Thread

Guest ice-520

Wow those are the clearest photos I have seen in a very long time.

I would love to the camera that was used.

I plan to have one of my buddies that is a professional photographer take some of mine.

beautiful fish and photos i recently got the updated model of the canon EOS 400D the 30D is a good camera what lens are you using? i want to get the tamron Af 55-200mm

Guest ice-520
beautiful fish and photos i recently got the updated model of the canon EOS 400D the 30D is a good camera what lens are you using? i want to get the tamron Af 55-200mm

thanks, I am using 17-85 IS USM

beautiful goldfish...sigh* your ornage lionhead remind me of what i use to have.....it looks exactly the same.......I feel bad about it but beautiful goldfishes and pictures

Thanks, don't feel bad, just gotta enjoy your gold fish now ;)

I'm blown away by the clarity of your pics... It's like your fish are swimming in air! I especially like the pic with your orange ranchu tilted on its side, it's cute. It's like it's saying "And just what do you think you're doing?" That's what I heard in my head anyway. :P

thanks that is supposed to be a good lens i like the tamron range lol. Are you into photography?

Guest ice-520

thanks that is supposed to be a good lens i like the tamron range lol. Are you into photography?

i am hehe, saving up for a 70-200 2.8L IS

just got a 50mm 1.4

so do you like the canon lenses? they are good lenses and there alot to choose from, well as i said i am saving for the tamron lens i heard good things about the 70-200mm. It is kind of an expensive hobby though do you agree? i think i also want to get a speedlite. just finished cleaning my all my lenses my brother but finger print marks all over them ahhh lol

Guest ice-520
so do you like the canon lenses? they are good lenses and there alot to choose from, well as i said i am saving for the tamron lens i heard good things about the 70-200mm. It is kind of an expensive hobby though do you agree? i think i also want to get a speedlite. just finished cleaning my all my lenses my brother but finger print marks all over them ahhh lol

Expensive hobby indeed, I got the speedlite 580EXII it is great for indoor protraits, i love it

special cuponed link for $339 :ehh

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller...p;Q=*&bhs=t

too bad i am in Aus but i think i want to get one designed for out door use as i prefer landscape i love the beauty of the land

• 2 weeks later...

Archived