How Old Are Typical Goldies?

Trico

This topic got me thinkin.......While I was in 6th grade or so, not interested in goldfish at all, my Electra was born.........crazy, then by chance we ended up at the same store at the same time.....and I bought her..................wow

That can be very different. My youngest color changer was three months old, and I have a fish who is 1? years, that still haven't changed...

Guest eric2601

A lady did not know any better; she daily washged her fish in the shower and it laster for 9 years.

Personally; - savor each and every day - do not even think about a target time for living - to many things interjet with goldies - take one dayu at a time - it is best for yur emotional state of mind with these aquapuppies - ya know?

A lady did not know any better; she daily washged her fish in the shower and it laster for 9 years.

Personally; - savor each and every day - do not even think about a target time for living - to many things interjet with goldies - take one dayu at a time - it is best for yur emotional state of mind with these aquapuppies - ya know?

:blink::blink::blink: absolutely :blink::blink::blink:

Guest eric2601

The supply-source of makeup and lighted mirrors - Avon shadow and waterproof products - would seem to be a good answer for some of my more snobby swimmers -for some of these aquadevils

Archived