Bad Bad Bad Bad Bad Me

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

These fish here bring my grand total to 34. I think.

Two of them were rescues, well, THOUGHT they were rescues. I'm wondering now if they just tricked me into taking them home because neither of them are displaying any symptoms other than attitude.

Mvc-164s-1.jpg

This is the Red Cap Oranda that has a light calico pattern over the entire body. I really like the coloration!!!

Mvc-165s.jpg

Another.

Mvc-162s-1.jpg

This is also an Oranda, I think. It's very dainty and light in color. Can't even see it's fins when seen from above. He/she will be adopted out when QT is done!!!

Mvc-161s-1.jpg

This is the total HAM. I couldn't leave the store without him. He has the biggest attitude I have ever seen in a goldfish!!! He was biting everyone in the tank but he wasn't being aggressive... Almost like he was just to excited!!!

Mvc-160s-1.jpg

I can't tell if this is really a blue Oranda. I can see orange already showing through in a lot areas!

Mvc-159s-1.jpg

This shot almost shows a green coloration but I think he'll turn orange very quickly!

I am totally on the fence about a name for this one. The name 'Journey' popped into my head when I saw him but I thought of another name too. Lou Fish. Named very very very affectionately after the late Bradley Nowell of Sublime's pet dalmation, Lou Dog. I could call him Louie Fish! I just don't know. I can see it in his eyes though that if he were a human he'd be one of those tough boys, you know, wears a leather jacket, rides a motarcycle, girls faint when he walks past. A heart breaker!!

Lovely fish. I have to agree with Lolafish tho. Redcaps are suposed to have a white body only with a red wen.

Lmfao. Lou Fish? Sublime is my favorite band, they are one of the few bands I love and listen to every day. There was a time last year when they were the only band I did listen to, though as good as they are, I'm happy to say that I listen to a few more bands. They do dominate my selection though. Favorite song is Boss DJ. >_< No clue why, for some reason the song clicked with me completely and wholly. Idk most of their songs are amazing in my opinion.

I could go on and on, though. D:

I like the name, and his coloring. Pretty little wen on him too!

Guest Halloween
Lmfao. Lou Fish? Sublime is my favorite band, they are one of the few bands I love and listen to every day. There was a time last year when they were the only band I did listen to, though as good as they are, I'm happy to say that I listen to a few more bands. They do dominate my selection though. Favorite song is Boss DJ. >_< No clue why, for some reason the song clicked with me completely and wholly. Idk most of their songs are amazing in my opinion.

I could go on and on, though. D:

I like the name, and his coloring. Pretty little wen on him too!

I know what you mean! I've yet to come across something by Sublime I DON'T like!!! It's all good!

oh yeah, you can tell they were faking that sick fish routine to get your sympathy!! Lucky for them it worked!

Congrats! they are all gorgeous. :D

I have Journey songs going through my head now, lol. I like Lou Fish and Journey as names. I love the little redcapcalicooranda, so cute. They're all very lucky to have found you and looks like it'll be interesting to see what they grow into. Congrats!

Archived