Auction Up At Gfc!

daryl

:lol1 YOu are right! This one has the brightest Christmas red, though!!!

http://www.goldfishconnection.com/uploads/full/AUC_98_23.JPG

This is one of my favorites:

http://www.goldfishconnection.com/uploads/full/AUC_98_22.JPG

LOHE surely buys a LOT of fish on these auctions sites. I wonder what he/she does with them all!!!!!

I LOVE the color on this one!

http://www.goldfishconnection.com/uploads/full/AUC_98_2.JPG

I love to sit and dream about what it would be like to have tons of fish - but then - they would not be nearly as special then, I guess. :)

Yes - the one that's your favorite is beautiful, and the color on the other one is striking! :exactly

I agree. Having fewer fish lets them be special. Easier to care for and watch for potential problems, too. With the smaller numbers, you know what's normal for each fish - even if it's "off" from the other fish. With a lot of them - you might not be able to do that.

Plus - I'd spend so much time talking to them that I'd probably forget that they didn't talk back! :blink:

Debbie

O___O

I LOVE THE LAVENDER MOORE.

And I'm usually not a telescope eye kind of person.

That black ranchu is absolutely gorgeous too!

I just looked at all the fish for auction and that lavender/choco moor is beautiful! Right now, the highest bid on it is 50.00. It is gorgeous! I love moors/demekins!

Still looking for you. That choco is out there, somewhere, for you. We just hafta find it.

I been looking to miss Pharoh :(

KoKo,

Pharoh was one of the most beautiful fish I have ever seen. It will be hard to find a fish that matches his beauty! :exactly Or even comes close to it.

I agree with your guys picks with the Chocos and the Blue Ranchus.

I absolutely love #10. That lionhead is so cute and I wish I had a big tank and the money to buy him!!!!

Also the Albino Oranda looks like he would be quite the character :D :D

• Admin
Still looking for you. That choco is out there, somewhere, for you. We just hafta find it.

I been looking to miss Pharoh :(

KoKo,

Pharoh was one of the most beautiful fish I have ever seen. It will be hard to find a fish that matches his beauty! :exactly Or even comes close to it.

i know i keep looking but none takes my heart like Pharoh. I hope to have another one like him again, just so hard to find one with his color...waiting :D

I think there were some chocolatey Orandas on Ken's new video (arrived this afternoon) - but none of Pharoh's amazing choco color.

I commited to purchasing 4 new fish.

I know - bad bad bad bad bad. BUt I had to have a "Crystal" Ranchu - (a red one and a blue one) and another of those darling little Lionheads like there were last time. I just LOVE those little guys - and they are at such a good price. Little guys to grow out myself.

Then there is this nice red/white Ryukin that is just...... soooooo pretty I cannot resist. I love Ryukins. I think they are probably my favorites.

:)

It is an expensive proposition to import fish - and importing small ones often does not pay well enough to make it worth the while. Some larger importers do have selections of smaller fish - particularly if they make enough on the larger ones. Many dealers in fish simply do not offer smaller fish - they want to sell the big ones, too!

In this particular group - Ken, of Dandy Orandas - the fellow doing the auction with RickHEss (GFC) has brought in an unprecedented number of "smaller" fish. He has collections of gorgeous smaller calico Orandas, gorgeous Lionheads ( one like I am getting), cute little Ranchu, amazing Pearlscales - both crowned and not, and one of the nicest selections of bubble eyes I have seen in a long time. If you are craving a pretty Ryukin there are some smaller ones in classical colors as well as a smattering of unusual specimens.

There are fish for as little as $39. - and many that hold promise of growing to be eyecatching show fish. Most are all show quality - small or not!

If there is something you are looking for I suggest you give Ken and call and ask. He has really outdone himself on this shipment. I only wish I had more money and space - I would love an Oranda and another couple of RAnchu!!!!!

Someone bought that moor! :( Darn, it sure was pretty and my brother came over and offered to place a bid on it for me and when I looked it up, it was gone. :cry1 I was gonna get a new tank and everything if my brother had won it for me...oh well, there will be others I guess.

I have checked my listing here - there is at least one purple/choc butterfly moor in the listings as well as blue butterfly moors. If youare truly interested, give Ken a call and ask about the fish. You can sometimes get them far cheaper directly without having to bid on them.

I spent the 2.5 hours this afternoon reviewing the DVD. There are 86 tanks of fish - hundreds and hundreds. There are tanks listed with the ones I stated above. I, unfortunately do not have the DVD player available until after the site goes away for the night, and I do not remember how many were in each tank. There may be the only one that is lavender/choco and that is the one on the auction, but there are definately at least a few other blue moors - really pretty ones in there to choose from.

I shall look at them tomorrow and post up here when I can. But if youare interested.... I am sure there are plenty of other fish to pick from. He has enough to run auctions for the next few months!!

Archived