The Idiot Of The Year Award Was Handed Out This Morning

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

To me. I was up at 7am and to work by 8am only to find I'm off today! Remember now that 7am is my MIDNIGHT. It's ok though, until we can laugh and make fun of our misfortunes we cannot be truly happy!!!

Guest Halloween
Och - can you simply stay and work and take overtime?

What a bummer. I am sorry. :(

Yeah I did pick up a shift but it's a closing shift so I go in at 3pm. It's not so bad, I do need the hours!!! Even though I would have prefered to stay and work a day shift.

Ive got up and Ive been a day ahead of myself. Imagine my face when I got into college and found I had the wrong books for that days classes :wall

A while back, the dogs were playing and all excited at 2 am because my mom just got home. well, at the time, i didnt have an alarm clock and my mom always woke me up and the dogs would always come in my room. So here i am at 2 am getting ready for school. I finally realised after getting dressed that it was dark outside. I looked at the clock. 2:15 am...

I had a friend once who worked from 6pm - 2am. He woke up one winter day at 5, got up and drove the 1/2 hour to work, only to realize it was 5 am, not pm!! The worst part is he actually walked in the door and all his coworkers knew, he didn't live it down for a long time :P

i just have a quick question how can you have the idiot of the year award lol my dad actually gave me an award that says idiot of the year lol

Haha this reminded me of a similar incident...

When I was in High School, we had to catch the school bus at 7 AM. During certain times in the winter, it would actually be dark in the morning because of daylight savings time. One day I fell asleep after coming home from school. I woke up around 6:30 PM or so. I looked at my clock and thought it was 6:30 AM the next morning. I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, got dressed(no time to shower), dragged a comb across my head and ran out to the bus stop. I actually stood there for about 10 minutes wondering where the heck was everybody. I finally realized and walked back home feeling totally stupid. When I got home, my mother told me she knew exactly what was happening but let me go through with it anyway. :joke

I've gone to work on my days off, been clocked in and doing what I'm normally doing when my manager comes up to me and says "You know you're off today, right?" I just stood there in the walk-in cooler with a box of Colby cheese and asked "Oh, well can I go home then?" lol She told me I couldn't because someone had called in (of course).

When I was still in school, I had to get up at 5 a.m. and got home at 4p.m. Well, I got home one day and didn't feel good, so I went to take a nap. I woke up at 5 p.m. and it was kinda dark outside. Twilight, almost. And I thought I slept all night. Got up and started to get ready for school. Mom looked at me funny and asked what I was doing. "Getting ready for school, of course." "You just got home an hour ago!" ...."Oh." And went back to bed..

Archived