Guess Where My Black Moor Is From?

Faust

Well good. I am glad it got something. LOL I was half asleep... I think.. And like... I am not sure what brought that up. I dunno. I stayed up so late trying to write things and bring out something... Okay, it appears I am not saying much here either right now. LOL I dunno. After I posted it, i was like "Is that even funny? Does it even make sense?". Glad you were able to get the joke and that we are allowed to be silly on here. I could be a lot funnier, but I must keep it rated G. And that G does not stand for Gangster. No it does not.

haha....ha....

Faust it's no fair.....all your fish in your sig are GORGEOUS. My lionhead is all calico (mostly brownish though) with a skimpy wen......my moor lost it's black and turned dark orange (which is okay, but it's not amazing) your oranda is just awesome, I don't have a ryukin which just makes me mad.. :bat: ............my personal best is my shubunkin seen in my sig (since she's the biggest and is just so......cool)

oh I forgot my golden loach.....but he's just a little guy and lacks any great coloring....

anyway I just thought I'd add that....

great joke though................................. :fishtank::goldfish:

haha....ha....

Faust it's no fair.....all your fish in your sig are GORGEOUS. My lionhead is all calico (mostly brownish though) with a skimpy wen......my moor lost it's black and turned dark orange (which is okay, but it's not amazing) your oranda is just awesome, I don't have a ryukin which just makes me mad.. :bat: ............my personal best is my shubunkin seen in my sig (since she's the biggest and is just so......cool)

oh I forgot my golden loach.....but he's just a little guy and lacks any great coloring....

anyway I just thought I'd add that....

great joke though................................. :fishtank::goldfish:

Well Thanks. The Oranda actually died. For some reason, I have bad luck with pearls and orandas. I have had my Oranda in my 30 gallon tank in the middle of the summer moving back home. It gets really hot here and yes.... I was overstocked in the 30 gallon tank with 6 med/large goldfish. The 3 smaller ones fed on the 3 larger ones as the power went out for a few days. My roommates didn't pay the bill and I wasn't able to bring my fish to the new place. Judging by the remains, it appeared the Oranda was first to go.

Then I ordered a fluval filter on ebay and it didn't come with the proper tubes. I had to go get custom ones. I figured no fish was stupid enough to get sucked into those small tubes. Because my fish are big. But then I got a little chocolate Oranda.... I wake up in the morning to find the tube had sucked him up. Then a black moor shared the same fate. Finally was looking for someway to fix those tubes to maintain power and give the fish a chance to escape. So I cut many slits into the tube. That way there is no one direction suction. So far so good.

I thank you for your comments on the fish though. The black moor hasn't really grown so much, but his fins are growing more now at this point and I am actually impressed. As for my calico.... Poor guy lost what makes him a calico... The black spots. But I was proud of the fact I was able to find a calico at a local chain petstore with such a large hump. I always compare his hump to the others I see that are considered "Top Quality" and sometimes I laugh to myself, knowing I didn't pay nearly as much. Fin types are now new to me though.

The whole point I was going to make was that My black moor and red/white ryukin (has a nice hump too I think), and My calico, all mated. I am looking forward to seeing what the fry grow up to be like, plus the fact that they came from a local chain, I can't wait to see any different types that appear from this lot. If you want a ryukin, with only the cost of shipping, I can send you a few if you like. Assuming you will be interested in any of them when they get bigger. They are only two weeks old right now.

Judging by the remains, it appeared the Oranda was first to go.

If you want a ryukin, with only the cost of shipping, I can send you a few if you like. Assuming you will be interested in any of them when they get bigger. They are only two weeks old right now.

Oh my! :blink:

California is quite a distance......even that sounds like a really cool combination! I don't think that'll happen. :D

Archived