My Fish!

Trico

Yes these little guys are my fish! Some of you may have seen lil blu, but not my other guys!

This is Murphy, hes so cute with his wen over his face, making him look chubby! :exactly

Murphy

Heres Scruff hes my one and only little comet fishy :rolleyes:

Scruff

Well heres Foot, I named him foot because one of my friends dared me to name one of my pets Foot! LOL :rofl Hes got the coolest little pose here

Foot

Heres Charles my little redcap :o

Charles

Abnos next, he is named that because hes almost albino, so I took some letters out of "Albino" to make his name :)

Abno

Heres my cute wittle chocolate oranda, Almond. I like him because hes such a good contrast to Lil Blu ;)

Almond

And last but not least my Most recent addition to the goldfish family; Lil Blu! :yeah:

Lil Blu

You have yourself some very cute fish there :exactly . And fun names for them.

You might want to think about shortening your siggy pics as to me they are swimming right off the screen :D Murphy, Scruff and LilBlu have got cut off..and they are my faves :heart

Well these pics are of them all together in a 55 gallon, they're all quite small at the time. I am cycling my 29 gallon for Scruff and Abno right now. I don't think it will cause too much harm if they all stay in their for a bit :blink: And my fish and I thank you guys for all the terrific comments! :D

Archived