Eekk! Another Fish!

someone help me!! i'm outta control! :krazy: today, i went to petsm*rt to buy some brine shrimp and some dog supplies. but when i went to checkout, i had this baby shubunkin with me! i cant believe i just bought another shubunkin. :wa someone stop me! i swear this is my last fish! :yikes:unsure:

her name is Loona (all my baby shubbies are 'L' names lol :rolleyes: ) currently, she's in with Lester and Loree (my other 2 baby shubunkin, still in QT), but tomorrow, i'm gonna go find a storage container to move her into with my extra filter. i sure hope she didn't transfer any disease to Lester and Loree :unsure:

i promise, this is my last fish! :wacko: i feel so bad :(

here's the fast little thing: Loona

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

Loona and Lester, Loona's the lighter one

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

thanks jewels :heart the person that was netting Loona for me wasnt careful and he keep slaming her into the tank side trying to catch her :( after her little ordeal, Loona broke the first ray in her anal fin :( i wish the netting guy was more careful...

i am horrible at resisting to buy new fish everytime i go to a lfs :peeka lol

An, she is so cute!!!! I am very proud of myself as I have not bought any other fish other than Hammy and Jaws, but don't think I have not been tempted!!!! LOL! Once I get my cycling sorted out, I am going to buy another tank and do a fishless cycle on it, then get maybe two more fish.

cute fishie, she's really pretty!

thanks jewels :heart the person that was netting Loona for me wasnt careful and he keep slaming her into the tank side trying to catch her :( after her little ordeal, Loona broke the first ray in her anal fin :( i wish the netting guy was more careful...

i am horrible at resisting to buy new fish everytime i go to a lfs :peeka lol

the person at wallyworld did the same thing with my new fishie :( poor things, now my guy has a ripped dorsal fin. I never stop buying new fish either, I always find more space somewhere lol, now Im fully stocked on almost every tank althouhg maybe a little oto catfish for my platy tank....... :rolleyes:

thanks everyone :heart

yeah, this should be my last fish for a LOOOONNGG time! lol :rolleyes: i like her too and how she got the light lemonish coloring :heart

a small update, i found a 6ish gal container and put in a small 100 ghp filter, i put a small sandwich baggie with holes over the outflow of the filter to reduce the out put :D and some fake plants where the water splash in to break it up even more. she doing okay so far :D

i wish the petstore people will care more bout the fishies too :( today, Loona's anal fin have heal up nicely and there was a small rip in one of her pectoral fin, but it also healed :clapping: she love her peas lol ;)

I found out recently that my little shubbie is missing his whole anal fin, poor little guy :( why r people so careless when it comes to fish

Archived