Listers Day In The Spotlight

Pidge

So yesterday me && my unlce decided to take some pics of Lister. I never realised just how much he had changed in the month that i've had him, until the new pics were put onto the PC and were compared to the old ones i've got of him. He's started changing colour & his tail has grown quite abit. So I just thought i'd share some pics with you guys :D Enojy.

Heres an old one just to compare with.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/Pi...008/lister2.jpg

Here he is now. I think this is his ''this is my good side'' pose.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/Pi...08/DSC00140.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/Pi...08/DSC00141.jpg

Here is taking a nose dive looking for food lol

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/Pi...08/DSC00171.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/Pi...08/DSC00173.jpg

I was pleased when I realised how much he had grown, i had a massive grin on my face for ages :D:wub:

Wow, he does look bigger! And very healthy, too. What a pretty fish, I really like his coloring. :)

Cheers hun, his colour has changed loads since I had him. He was like a bronze colour & his tail was white. Now look at him lol.

What a cutie pie!..He's done some wonderful growing eh? :D

Lol yeah he has! I cant believe how excited i got when i realsed he'd grown lol :)

LOL.. I hear ya!..they grow soooo fast right before your eyes and them boom they are bigger!..What do you feed?

Lol yeah he has! I cant believe how excited i got when i realsed he'd grown lol :)

LOL.. I hear ya!..they grow soooo fast right before your eyes and them boom they are bigger!..What do you feed?

Lol it does surprise just how fast they grow eh! I feed him mainly Aqurian flakes, but he also gets dried blood worms && peas evey so often. What do you feed yours? I just got to say aswell, all your fish are adorable, i especially like your choco oranda hes a beauty :D

Lol it does surprise just how fast they grow eh! I feed him mainly Aqurian flakes, but he also gets dried blood worms && peas evey so often. What do you feed yours? I just got to say aswell, all your fish are adorable, i especially like your choco oranda hes a beauty :D

Thanks hun..I feed mine the gel food..spinach..peas..blood worms..fruit..and just the other ingredients in the gel food I make..Since Keitaro got sick I have to watch what he eats since he's just out of recovery..He's belly is still tender..

Thanks hun..I feed mine the gel food..spinach..peas..blood worms..fruit..and just the other ingredients in the gel food I make..Since Keitaro got sick I have to watch what he eats since he's just out of recovery..He's belly is still tender..

Aww I hope he gets better soon hunni! I want to make my own gel food but im unsure of what I can put in it. Is it better fish, gel food? Im abit warey of fruit cause after I gave Listy banana he got worms.

Aww I hope he gets better soon hunni! I want to make my own gel food but im unsure of what I can put in it. Is it better fish, gel food? Im abit warey of fruit cause after I gave Listy banana he got worms.

Yeah, the gel food is very nutritious..You can add baby food like greens, other greens, protein like tuna,bloodworms, peppers,garlic..just depends what you want to feed them :) I feed mine only Oranges haven't had no trouble..

Yeah, the gel food is very nutritious..You can add baby food like greens, other greens, protein like tuna,bloodworms, peppers,garlic..just depends what you want to feed them :) I feed mine only Oranges haven't had no trouble..

Ohh well i'll have to try that sometime :D . Yeah i gave Lister orange before and he loved it, i mite just stick to that when it comes to fruit. I hate it when i give him different food 2 his flakes, because when i come to give him normal food again he jus looks at me asif to say where is my proper food, im not eating that. And then he strops for ages lol. Well until he realises hes hungry & hes only gonna get flakes lol.

Ohh well i'll have to try that sometime :D . Yeah i gave Lister orange before and he loved it, i mite just stick to that when it comes to fruit. I hate it when i give him different food 2 his flakes, because when i come to give him normal food again he jus looks at me asif to say where is my proper food, im not eating that. And then he strops for ages lol. Well until he realises hes hungry & hes only gonna get flakes lol.

LOL.. yeah when they are used to certain foods sometimes the change can be weird for them..anytime you change their diet do it slowly though..

LOL.. yeah when they are used to certain foods sometimes the change can be weird for them..anytime you change their diet do it slowly though..

Like say if i was giving gel food, giving it him once a week && then up-ing the days as time went by until it was everyday like.

Like say if i was giving gel food, giving it him once a week && then up-ing the days as time went by until it was everyday like.

I'd say give it to them every 2 days or so.. small amounts.. the gel food also helps with SBD.. hey do u have a myspace?..wondering since I have one..if you do I like to add u

I'd say give it to them every 2 days or so.. small amounts.. the gel food also helps with SBD.. hey do u have a myspace?..wondering since I have one..if you do I like to add u

Ohright I didnt know that...you learn summit new everyday eh! i'll def have to try gel food then. Yeah ive got myspace hun

http://www.myspace.com/x_xpidgex_x feel free to add me hunni :D

Ohright I didnt know that...you learn summit new everyday eh! i'll def have to try gel food then. Yeah ive got myspace hun

I added ya!.. :D I'll put you on my top list..

I added ya!.. :D I'll put you on my top list..

Lol cheers hunni pie, i'll go on in a sec && accept ya :D

Archived