I Walked Away From A Rescue..

jamisskat

I went into town today and stopped at my LFS where I get my credit..I went to see their fish and found a 5inch blue oranda who was just simply beautiful!..One problem..He/she had puffy scales near one side of the gills..This fish had such a beautiful body style and long flowing fins.. I have a hospital tank.. but I don't want a fish with possible dropsy... What could be wrong with the fish?..looks like slight pinecone near gills..The fish was very friendly too following me around the tank.. :rolleyes: WOW..I just feel guilty for not getting him...

Aww, poor fishy! That's how I ended up getting Firefly. She was just so beauitful, but I could tell she was suffering. Even when I brought her home I was worried she wouldn't make it. But here we are almost a year later! It is totally up to you about getting the fish. If you feel like he might be worth saving and has a good chance, then you should go for it!

well I went back today to pay a credit off and the Oranda was still there..Full blown drospy..now.. :cry1 she was so friendly comes up to the top loves to be touched and I just walked away again..I have to shes sick..... gezzzzz what do I do????? Im pretty sure its dropsy both sides are puffy and looking bad.. Poor fishy..shes sooooooooooooooo beautiful.. :cry1:cry1

Archived