New Feeding Arrangement..

jamisskat

Ive decided to change my Oranda's feeding a bit..

Monday-fast

Tuesday-Peas

Wednesday-Friday-Gel food Twice daily

Saturday-Sunday-spinach

Blood worms are in the gel food..I stopped feeding spinach after Peachy went to heaven It was really hard to look at the spinach since this was her favorite food..But I went and bought another bag of Fresh spinach and decided my new babies needed it also.. :exactly

Sounds like a good diet to me. Im sure they will love it. You may also want to try oranges, goldies LOVE oranges.

Yes they get Oranges also..Ive always fed them these foods it's just im changing the schedule around.. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon me for butting in on this topic, but I have questions about a good menu for my guys, I thought this would be a good place for it? I just bought Hikari pellets. So now, I have Hikari pellets, Pro Gold, and flakes in my feeding arsenal. I also feed peas. Can anyone tell me, is using the Pro Gold -and- Hikari too much?

How about this, can a newbie get some menu ideas using the above mentioned foods?

I'll tell ya, I'm kinda wishin' I was a fishie right now, those Hikari pellets smell yummy! I wonder if I should soak them?

Archived