Wow! The Nerve Of Some Ppl!

jamisskat

Can you guys believe that on Yahoo Answers this lady said Jasmine looked under fed!!!!!.. She stated that Orandas are supposed to be very fat..Extremely fat.. Heres what I think :pan I know my babies are NOT under fed...Give me a flipping break! :bingo:

lol obviously she knows nothing. She must over fed her fish, poor fishies, the water probably be clouded and she probably stuffed 50 fish in a 10 gallon....-_____-'' just ignore, sometime most of the answers are very....incorrect

lol obviously she knows nothing. She must over fed her fish, poor fishies, the water probably be clouded and she probably stuffed 50 fish in a 10 gallon....-_____-'' just ignore, sometime most of the answers are very....incorrect

yeah true..Good thing I go there to help!..I told her to come here and get info..hmmm lets see she prolly wont though...

yeah true..Good thing I go there to help!..I told her to come here and get info..hmmm lets see she prolly wont though...

well if she joins u may want to delete this topic..just ask the mods to do so

but Jasmine is so nice and fat! Maybe she just overfeeds her fish!!!!

prolly.. just ticks me off sometimes I wish ppl would study goldies more before they go judging.. Jasmine would tail splash her if she heard this!..lol

prolly.. just ticks me off sometimes I wish ppl would study goldies more before they go judging.. Jasmine would tail splash her if she heard this!..lol

:lol:

:tomuch:

I think Ace would too

:lol:

:tomuch:

I think Ace would too

LOL.. ok guys get the fish together! :rofl ..Im not trying to be rude im just defending my baby! grrrrrrrrrr I love my fish like my kids and hubby..

Maybe the yahoo lady was being sarcastic?

Nope, She went on to another question I answerd and said she'd LOVE to report me for abusing my fish :( Then the other members started emailing me saying that Jasmine wasn't underfed..But I know this.. It just hurt my feelings..Ive never been accused of abusing my animals.. Im a memeber at ASPCA online..I would never hurt my critters..

and thats exactly why i never use yahoo answers. I'd much rather get my answers from someone i know is an expert or from another trusted source.

Btw, shes prolly got crowned pearls mixed up with orandas lol

Nope, She went on to another question I answerd and said she'd LOVE to report me for abusing my fish :( Then the other members started emailing me saying that Jasmine wasn't underfed..But I know this.. It just hurt my feelings..Ive never been accused of abusing my animals.. Im a memeber at ASPCA online..I would never hurt my critters..

OH GOSH SHE GOT SOME REEEAAALL NERVE THERE! SOME ONE WHO KNOW SO LITTLE OF GOLDFISH YET SO COCKY! I mean it's great she cares for goldfish, but she shouldn't do that if she doesn't know everything! She doesn't even know how much you care and love your goldfish! I'm sorry Jewels Please do email her and suggest her to pays a visit to Koko'sgoldfish

OH GOSH SHE GOT SOME REEEAAALL NERVE THERE! SOME ONE WHO KNOW SO LITTLE OF GOLDFISH YET SO COCKY! I mean it's great she cares for goldfish, but she shouldn't do that if she doesn't know everything! She doesn't even know how much you care and love your goldfish! I'm sorry Jewels Please do email her and suggest her to pays a visit to Koko'sgoldfish

Yeah I don't email her..She's not a fish person at all..since she stated she buried a live fish with ich...

and thats exactly why i never use yahoo answers. I'd much rather get my answers from someone i know is an expert or from another trusted source.

Btw, shes prolly got crowned pearls mixed up with orandas lol

I just go there to help others..I did recieve many emails from ppl wanting advice on goldies though.. :)

Archived