Another Try At Rescues!

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

I'm giving it another go. There are two of them this time around. They do not have Ich, and I'm going to do a scrape and scope later tonight. They are both rather active and silly! They are both Orandas, one of them is a very light and dainty blue though I can already see that his/her color is not stable. There are big brown splotches all over!! The other LOOKS like a Red Cap however, there appears to be dark gray all over the body, like the gray color is on top of the other colors. Maybe it's a Calico Oranda that happens to have red only on the wen, maybe it's a Calico Oranda, we'll see. I'm letting them settle in before I stress them out by catching them and doing a scrape. I feel good, I think these guys will make a full recovery!! :)

Guest Halloween

Thanks for this!

I think the little turds TRICKED me. They aren't sick. They're as healthy as cows. They tricked me, they just wanted out of that store!!! I don't blame them though, when a bunch of your buddies are floating belly up under the filter return dead... Pics of these two sooon!

Archived