It's A Sad Day For Me

alistairw

Due to our lease being up on our flat in feb and me going to afghanistan for 8 months my friend is now looking after my fantails sam and frodo. transported them to his place today and they took the 35 mile journey in their stride. the living room looks so bare without the tank though :(

i will see them again in october. hope they will be ok.

alistair

I hope all goes well and that they are waiting, happily, on your return. I also hope that the October return date is SET IN STONE.

May good fortune follow you.

Shipboard should have email and internet readily available. Please do not be a stranger. If nothing else - we would enjoy hearing of your "adventures".

:)

Sorry to hear you and your finned buddys gonni be separated for a while. I wish you a safe and speedy return home :)

Stay safe and stay in touch, alistair. I hope Sam and Frodo will be fine. We all know their namesakes loved adventure and came out ok, so we will assume the same thing for them. October will hopefully come before you know it!

A friend of mine just got back from Afghanistan. He said it was like stepping back in time to the middle ages, but was a very interesting place. Good luck to you, and as Daryl said, keep in touch with us here.

Thanks for all your kind words, i will still be checking in every now and again to see how everyone is getting on and to keep you all posted on sam and frodo :)

alistair

Yes your fish will be fine. They have been before, it's great you found someone to care for them. I wish you a speedy return and we will be thinking of you and looking forward to your news :hug

I hope the time passes quickly for you, and you come home safe and sound! Sam and Frodo will look like whales by the time you see them next!! :D Have your friend check in here if he has any trouble with them.

Here's to a speedy return!!

Rachel

It would probably be a good idea to give your friend the URL to Koko's, Allistairw, just in case.... Better nothing happens, but better safe than sorry.

Stay in touch, and stay save... :thumbs:

Archived