My Bettas R All In Their New Tanks Now!

Shamu23

Well, I already moved Strawberry and Keebo into their new tanks on christmas eve but Keebo's tank was leaking so after about 6 attempts of sealing the hole with aquarium sealent (the water always found a way around or through it!) I think its finally leakproof! I have Keebo in it now and so far there's no puddle of water on my desk, it was still leaking at first but I put on more aquarium sealant while water was still leaking and when it dried I think it closed it off, so now all 3 r in their new homes! Alex asked me to post videos of all my tanks so I will do that soon, then u'll b able to see their tanks! They're all enjoying the space right now and Strawberry is fascinated by the bubbles from his undergravel filter, he spends alot of time watching them lol.

Cool! I hope the fish are happy!

LOL about the bubbler.... my fish like to swim through it, hide behind it, all sorts of stuff.

thanks. I think they all like the little bit more space and the love their new hidey holes, they always go in them :D I could never really fit any ornaments in their small tank before

Archived