New Fish! :d

glitterfish

I went to Pet Sm**t a couple of days ago for a screen lid for my beardie and ended up leaving with these sweeties. I just had to have the black one, I havent seen one in a store like him ever! The redcaps were on clearance at $2 each! I couldnt leave one alone so I took both. :rolleyes: Sorry for the crappy pics!

spook.jpg

spook1.jpg

spookandredcaps.jpg

redcaps.jpg

I named the black one Spook.. still thinking of names for the "twins". :)

:kewlpics: I see why you couldn't resist taking them home, they're great looking fish, especially Spook! How bout naming the red-caps Gem & Ai... together they're the Gem-n-Ai (gemini) twins! Lol, I'm silly I know...

How bout naming the red-caps Gem & Ai... together they're the Gem-n-Ai (gemini) twins! Lol, I'm silly I know...

Wow I thought the same thing when I brought them home! Maybe it's meant to be! I think Gem and Ai will be it! :D

Thanks guys! I knew Spook was a special find for a dept pet store. :heart

Thanks!

Believe me, he is BLACK! Beautifully, velvety black! :D:heart

LOL ok well I blame my eyeballs..Ya know I'm only getting younger.. :rofl I think really I need an eye exam..I see colors really different..Like Jasmine I see her as being red..But the family says Orange..I dunno..lol..either way the new fishes are adorable..

EDIT..How big is he? He kinda looks huge??..5inch maybe?

How could anyone not take that cute chubby faced oranda :heart and what a sweet pair of Redcaps :D

Congrats on ur new finned friends Erin :)

Now can I borrow your new black oranda :D

How did I miss this!!! I used to always be on at the same timeline as you Erin -back in them days when you were nocturnal :rolleyes: but now you are all sensible I keep missing you and your threads :D

I can't believe that you found Spook where you did!! He looks like an internet purchase- really amazing find, sooo pretty and chubby.

The twins are really cute too. One looks larger than the other-both shiny and adoreable. they all 3 look in good condition :heart .

Archived