Medicated Goldfish Food

Guest MommySam0618

Guest MommySam0618

I don't have a sick fish. Although I did have one die over Christmas. He had ick, cured him of that but got a secondary infection. I gave him the ONLY medicated fish food this town had. They constipated him so I quit giving them to him and he died (poor guy)

I don't want that happening again with the food and I was wondering if there is a website I could order from. I like to have things on hand so I'm not running to the store when something happens. I'm a be prepared kind of person.

Thanks!

I think Medi-Gold is a good Food for when a goldfish is sick. You can purchase it from Goldfish connection.Good Luck :) And Im sorry to hear about ur lil guy.

I like to have things on hand so I'm not running to the store when something happens. I'm a be prepared kind of person.

Medigold and Metromed are just about the best. However, keep in mind that they are only good for about 6month once the seal is opened. I don't know how long they last if the seal is intact. You can call Rick at Goldfishconnection to find out.

Guest PatrickGallagher

I second the "Medi-gold" approach. It's a great product and works well! Jungle also sells a product that's a medicated food and it's ok, also. That's at nnnn or wherever.....

If you're trying to keep it simple, try the food that's readily accessible. If that doesn't work, then get the medigold at Goldfishconnection

Archived