My Shubby..

jamisskat

wow thats cheap for such a gorgeous fish! For some reason wallyworld always has the cutest shubbies but I cant get myself to buy them cause I dont wanna b supporting them, Frodo was my last fish from there and only cause he was only 18 cents

wow thats cheap for such a gorgeous fish! For some reason wallyworld always has the cutest shubbies but I cant get myself to buy them cause I dont wanna b supporting them, Frodo was my last fish from there and only cause he was only 18 cents

Thats true..my wally world hasnt sold fish in about 2 yrs..and Im happy about it...I did go though on the last day since all the fish were 75%off..I admit i bought 2 but sadly they passed.. My shubby is the only living wally world fish left..He/she is wonderful :)

What a gorgeous fish!! :exactly

I'm partial to shubies.. :wub: My fish were all Wallyworld fish, too!

How funny that it lost all of his/her coloring! Are you sure you didn't have bleach in your pond? ;) Maybe the sun lightened it, like it does with hair!!

Debbie

What a gorgeous fish!! :exactly

I'm partial to shubies.. :wub: My fish were all Wallyworld fish, too!

How funny that it lost all of his/her coloring! Are you sure you didn't have bleach in your pond? ;) Maybe the sun lightened it, like it does with hair!!

Debbie

Thankyou!..I wish I still had pics when I brought the fish home..I cant find them.. He was about 1 1/2 inches and muti colored..lol.. Im sure I can find the cd with the pic..I'll do some looking tomorrow..

Look at those beautiful caudal fins :DThe all white looks really good.
I agree!..the white fits him well :D
ooh, he is purdy Jewels :heart such long flowing fins, he sure did alot of growing :D
Yeppers he did grow alot...His new pond will be about 5000g he will have fun in there!

what a nice find! Ive always liked all white fish but i havent ever found one that was 100% white O_o
lol dont let him fool u he was calico a few yrs back..lol :blink:
now that is white...that is one long fish
yeppers hes about 8inches or so maybe longer..hmmm

HE IS BEAUTIFUL! just amazing, i'm dead jealous now! lol

lol u should see my butterfly koi!..he's beautiful I cant wait till they go into their new pond that 125 is just too small...

I have to admit...I'm 100%jealous.lol. Your fish looks like an angel in that pic seriously.I cant belive it came from wally world.Incredible.

Thankyou...he was a wally world alright..back when I was getting fish from there weekly..lol

Archived