Which Names Guys?

jamisskat

I have picked out 2 Japanese names for my new Oranda..

Sachio- Fortunately born

toshiyuki-Alert and happy

Both names fit him well though..lol..he's very alert seems extreamly happy not shy and is very sweet.. Fortunately born is also a good choice since he's with me now..lol :rolleyes:

I have picked out 2 Japanese names for my new Oranda..

Sachio- Fortunately born

toshiyuki-Alert and happy

Both names fit him well though..lol..he's very alert seems extreamly happy not shy and is very sweet.. Fortunately born is also a good choice since he's with me now..lol :rolleyes:

Sachio, because it is a shorter name and therefore cuter. You don't want to give a pet a long name. Like "John Jacob Henry Alexandrus The XIII", you know? Toshiyuki is short too, but from the two I go with Sachio.

Sachio, because it is a shorter name and therefore cuter. You don't want to give a pet a long name. Like "John Jacob Henry Alexandrus The XIII", you know? Toshiyuki is short too, but from the two I go with Sachio.
Bite your tongue! Daniel? :rofl
Sachio- Fortunately borntoshiyuki-Alert and happy
I like Sachio too.

My dog's full name is "Indiana Banana Havana Cabana" :rofl Most people call her Indiana and I refer to her as Indiana but I also call her Banana, sweetpea, babydoll, etc to her face. My fiance's family calls her Indy. She knows all her names, lol.

I like both names so my reply is pointless, sorry. Though I'd probably go with Toshiyuki and call him Toshi for short.

Is it a he or she?

Jewels new baby cutie is a Boy.

My opinion would be Sachio.

P.S. Do you know of a website for japanese names like that?

How did u find those two names?

I want to go with a Japanese name for my new Oranda, since he is still nameless :(

I want to go with a Japanese name for my new Oranda, since he is still nameless :(

Start a thread with a pic of your Oranda and we should be able to give you some ideas. :D

Is it a he or she?

Is it the same one as the one in her other thread? Because in that thread, Jewels intros the Oranda as a she...... :unsure:

LOL well.... I thought It was a she..until I seen the breeding stars on the pecs..

Is it a he or she?

I just googled Japanese names and their meanings..Thats how i got Jasmine..Xiuying(passed away)..Keitaro..my little over weight oranda who's on a diet..lol Ralph is american..he looks like a Ralph..lol

Is it a he or she?

I just googled Japanese names and their meanings..Thats how i got Jasmine..Xiuying(passed away)..Keitaro..my little over weight oranda who's on a diet..lol Ralph is american..he looks like a Ralph..lol

I actually fell out of my chair when I read what you wrote about Ralph. :rofl

Is it a he or she?

I cant remember what I wrote..lol..Im going to find it though.. :rofl hmmm im confused.. :rofl2

Is it a he or she?

I cant remember what I wrote..lol..Im going to find it though.. :rofl hmmm im confused.. :rofl2

"My little over weight oranda who's on a diet..lol Ralph is american." <----- That was what made me laugh.

Is it a he or she?

"My little over weight oranda who's on a diet..lol Ralph is american." <----- That was what made me laugh.

LOL duh!..yeah It's Keitaro who's over weight.. and ralph being an american name.. Ralph fits him well for some reason...My son helped with that name :D

Is it a he or she?

Is it the same one as the one in her other thread? Because in that thread, Jewels intros the Oranda as a she...... :unsure:

LOL well.... I thought It was a she..until I seen the breeding stars on the pecs..

Oh OK, lol. I didn't read the later additions to that thread.

In that case, Sachio is fine. If it was a girl, I was going to suggest Sachiko.

Is it a he or she?

Oh OK, lol. I didn't read the later additions to that thread.

In that case, Sachio is fine. If it was a girl, I was going to suggest Sachiko.

Sachio it is!..Pretty name for such a handsome fishie!

Archived