Wow I Realized I Have 5 Empty Tanks

Trico

Yes, I have 5 empty tanks, 4 ten gallons and one 29 gallon!

I'm planning on getting some goldies, but what kind do ya think I should get? I want to stay away from the bubble eyes, as I'm afraid I'm pop their precious lil bubbles :unsure: .

I do need to cycle all of them first, but what kinds of goldfish, but doesn't have to be (like other tropical fish), should I get?

:)

I would keep 1 or 2 10g as QT or hospital tanks.. and put some tropicals like guppies/platies/ cory cats ect in the other 10g and put 2 goldies in the bigger tank .. you can get some baby fantails/orandas..

I like zebra danios, and I also like the way neon and cardinal tetras look. Guppies are nice, too, though it seems like they'll multiply and multiply!

Wellllllll I think I should try some tropicals, and maybe put 2 goldies in the 29 gallon. :D

But first I have to buy some filters and cycle them, I hate being impatient!

You got me thinking. I counted them up. I have four 30 gallon tanks, two 20 gallon tanks and five 10 gallon tanks stacked in storage. But then - it is the dead of winter. Those tanks are stored, containing spring dreams of pretty fry or perhaps a new fish in the spring.

THink of those tanks as a promise of good things to come - when you find them. Having spares is ALWAYS a good thing. :)

Guest ThRtst

I agree with Daryl. If you want, maybe start one ten gallon tropical, but I'd stay away from any livebearers, like guppies, for now. Extra 10s for QT or hospital tanks are always a good idea. Who knows, maybe you'll find someone who'll trade a few small tanks for a 55 or 75 even. Hold off for just a little bit.

Archived