My New Oranda!

jamisskat

Here she is :heart ..Not to sure on what kind of Oranda she is.. she's copper color and ideas would be great!

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Je...olateoranda.jpg

She's doing great today I missed her alot last night when we where gone to my brother n laws party.. but I came home to find her very hungry...lol..and she already eats from my hand which just tickles me to death :wub:

Very nice

you are so luckie to fun good quality orandas :D

thankyou.. unfortunaly the original lfs I went to was going out of business and their Orandas all had hole in the head.. :cry1 ..I went to another place and got her.. I was pretty ticked after the guy telling me he had a bunch of good looking healthy fish...over the phone..thats why I went

LOL that's good that you made a gender discovery! :rofl

Congrats on the :newfish ! It's always so exciting... :)

lol..Iv'e had him in darkenss till today for stress reasons and just as soon as I put the light on those stars on the pecs began to shine! :yeah:

He is simply amazing!!!

Good find on such a nice fish.

I am surprised he was still even there!!!

there was tons of orandas there..It took me about an hr to choose!..lol.. The whole time watching him was neat..He moved around well came to the top when i put my fingers in.. It was a hard decision :exactly

Congrats! Maybe he's a chocolate oranda? Guess you'll have to wait and see! He doesn't look that small - how big is he?

He's 3 1/2 inches..I just measured..lol.. nose to tail..Im thinking chocolate also but time will tell..

He is simply amazing!!!

there was tons of orandas there..It took me about an hr to choose!..lol.. The whole time watching him was neat..He moved around well came to the top when i put my fingers in.. It was a hard decision :exactly

Wow I wish I had stores like that around me. Actually it is probably good that there isn't.

How very content you are, Jewels - walking into a store with a ton of goldfish, and coming home with just one! :thumbs: He is a cutie pie! Don't you just hate it when store people tell you all kind of stuff just to get you in the store?

How very content you are, Jewels - walking into a store with a ton of goldfish, and coming home with just one! :thumbs: He is a cutie pie! Don't you just hate it when store people tell you all kind of stuff just to get you in the store?

Yes, I was very disapointed.. he told me on the phone they had many to choose from and when i asked him if they where healthy looking he says'' oh yeah they look great!''..I shouldve known after asking him about their wens when he said..I have no clue what a wen is!.. when i walked in and seen them they all had wen infections and it looked like hole in the head and all the redcaps had bright red streaks in the tail and body..poor things :ill But I just couldnt risk it... when I found out they are going out of business I was happy.. Even though it was a long trip there to the wrong place I was happy when I visited my local lfs and seen their goldies.. All of them so happy and begging to go home :rofl

He is simply amazing!!!

Wow I wish I had stores like that around me. Actually it is probably good that there isn't.

LOL I hear ya..It's hard I just remind myself that I have no more room.. but tubs and filters here are pretty cheap :yeah:

definitely a chocolate oranda if she is turning a copper bronze colour she will most likely loose her choconess lol only time will tell :) She is a beautiful find :heart

Archived