Just Read These Reviews For A 5 Gal Tank

arabpaso

I found these reviews on the pet-smart website in the aquarium section. I did not make this up, look for yourself at the Top Fin 5 gal tank kit. I have this tank so I was curious about what others thought of it. Most like the tank but talk about overstocking and they don't have a clue...!! :blink:

"I've owned this tank for a while now and it's really great if you just want a decent size group of fish. The fact that is comes with the filter is also a plus,and the filter is great.It's completely silent. :] I've had since August 2007 and it's still in perfect condition.

I have two neon tetra,two spotted zebrafish,two gold platys,a golden algae eater,a plecostomus catfish,and an african dwarf frog in this tank together and there's enough for all of 'em to swim around.

I recommend it."

Edited by Kristi

"I wrote a review on this tank on january 19, 07!!! about my grammy getting this tank!!!!! Well She loved it sooooooooo much that I bought it for my self!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

I have a yellow sanil named pirates of the caribein!!!! ( tank is based on the movies) LOL!!

Two black molies will and elizabeth!!!!! A minny alge eater named davey jones!!!!!! 3 organ tetras named black pearl, Jack, and treasure!!!!!! My newest member is a bata named (dont laugh my mom idea) Shushi bouty!!!! LOL!!!!!!!! bouty like treasure!!! They all love there home!!!! They are very helthy and happy!!!! I also wrote a review about a very small $7.99 bata tank!!!!! This is the 5 gallon tank I was talkng about!!! The filter is sooooooo soundless!!!! BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!!!! NOW"

Scary stuff--I know this is just a kid and she's excited to have fish. It's not her fault. But please can't they train their staff to help people make the right choices??? This is just so not good. :(

~tsk tsk~ That's really a shame.... :(

The first review you posted: "I have two neon tetra, two spotted zebrafish" What?!?! :blink: Heeeeello..... neon tetras AND zebra danios are group-oriented fish!

I agree, salespeople SHOULD be trained.

not that i dont agree that sales people should be trained but alot of customers just dont listen

i work at nnnn and i ask all of the customers what size tank they have how many fish(if any) they already have in there etc

at nnnn (and i am sure alot of other stores) you CANNOT refuse a sale for fish unfortunatly

i am very blunt with them and i will tell them "it will die if you put it in that small of a tank or it needs at least this amny gallons" etc

some people just do not listen

i have to rant about this

the other day a guy came in and here is what happened

guy: can i have three of them fish right there(pionts to a pacu tank)

me:what size tank do you have?

guy: (very rudly and practically yelling at me) it is big enough and it is none of your business anyway i can do what i want just get the fish!!

me: scared lol i get the fish and bag them

guy: what are those called "red gravels?

me: WHAAT?

guy pointed to the sighn for gravel that is red (sighn for pacus was sitting on floor face up)

me: (trying soooooooooooooo hard not to laugh) i said those are pacus

needless to say he almost ran out of there from embarasment and i have never seen him again.

he obviosly didnt know what he was talking about but he refused to let me help him.

i try really hard to get people to listen to me and i have made it sound before like i refudes a sale but without actually saying they couldnt buy it but sometimes the people are just sooo rude i dont feel like arguing

people are soo dumb sometimes and i really dont understand how some of them even live in normal sociaty

take this person for example

i answered the phone and this person wanted to know what kind of lizards we had

i told him and the last one i listed was a basilisk

he asked if it was like the one from harry potter!!!!!!!!!!!

i said NO for one thing that was a snake and for another we dont sell 300 ft long poisinous animals lol

i might have been rude but he just deserved it

i am just glad he was not there in person or i probably would have slapped him

that is the main thing i hate about my job is all the people who not only dont know what they are doing but arent willing to learn when i tell them stuff

i am not like most petstore workers i do alot of research (especially w/ reptiles) i am the only knowlagable person in that department

i loove to help people though especially the animals and i am glad that at least the majority of them are willing to learn

sorry about the rant but that kind of topic always gets me going lol

thanks

Guest Jake Minimuto
guy: what are those called "red gravels?

me: WHAAT?

guy pointed to the sighn for gravel that is red (sighn for pacus was sitting on floor face up)

me: (trying soooooooooooooo hard not to laugh) i said those are pacus

needless to say he almost ran out of there from embarasment and i have never seen him again.

I dont understand this! can u explain it a little more specifically?

sry 4 the trouble

J

Edited by Jake Minimuto