Charlie And Ferrero Party

dfernandez77

First the video. Obviously the blurry parts are from the tequila shots they sneak while I'm not looking. That or because the camera just does fixed focus videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuJD9jNf7qw

And now some pics of the New Years shenanigans. :krazy:

The party sphere, Ferrero Rocher:

20071231-205150_1024.jpg

Mr. Mustachio, Charlie Chaplin:

20071231-205251_1024.jpg

Ferrero with the "What's a nice girl like you..." look in his eyes:

20071231-205307_1024.jpg

Two buddies cruisin' the joint:

20071231-205336_1024.jpg

Charlie wondering what's stopping him from harassing Ferrero:

20071231-210152_1024.jpg

And a little "Bootie Dancing" for the New Year (so HOT!):

20071231-210200_1024.jpg

Charlie checkin' out Ferrero's svelte bootie (he's a bad boy):

20071231-210206_1024.jpg

Apparently this New Years is a "relax at home" kinda night for me. :rolleyes:

Got to invent some excitement. Hehe. :yeah:

Mmm mmm! was that booty dancing picture a bit too scandalous for the young'uns here on koko's? :P

those are some FIINE lookin' fish you've got there! haha now where's a fine lookin' daniel dancing picture to add to the festivities? :D

Fish are great New Year company!! They don't complain about the food (they'll eat anything they're served in fact :exactly and with grateful relish!!!) They don't complain about your taste in music or wine. They love to entertain you and dance for you, they never argue or complain and they love you (food provider) unconditionally :D .

Happy New Year Daniel!

(Want my house guests :unsure: ?)

I love your pics I hope they didn't keep you up too late with their party. :rolleyes:

Also Ferrero's colouring is fantastic, I love the colour on this back.

Thanks everyone. These guys crack me up all the time.

Also Ferrero's colouring is fantastic, I love the colour on this back.

Tinkokeshi mentioned the opalescent color on Ferrero's back too. I didn't notice it before - bit it is kinda cool. :rolleyes:

Sounds like you're having a good time--I love to hang out with my fish, too. What cute little guys you got there! :)

Well, Charlie and Ferrero were drinking like fish. I only had one Lichee Liquor and Citrus Rum cocktail. So no hangovers for the new year - at least not for me (I didn't ask Charlie and Ferrero).

And I "hung out" online with a special cyber friend. Chatted through the New Year hour for both of us. It was quiet, but nice. :rolleyes:

New Years day was a maintenance day: vacuum, clean the Eheim and Fluval, and water change for the tank and the half barrel pond.

Everyone is squeeky clean for the New Year. Except me; time to shower and off to work. :krazy:

Fererro has stolen my heart! :heart That is your "humpless Ryukin" right? I have to say he looks more "pearlie" with that sweet round little belly! He's a Sweetums! :heart gorgeous little guy.

You do know Charlie Chaplin is likely to lose his mustache, right? ;)

I know. :)

I named him quick while he still had it. I bought him hoping he would turn 100% gold. Of course, now that I've admitted that, watch the little bugger keep the mustache. :unsure:

Fererro has stolen my heart! :heart That is your "humpless Ryukin" right?

That's the very humpless Ryukin I have mentioned.

However, if you are at the right angle, and squint just right, you can see he's got a little crease and bump right behind his head. So either he is getting a humplet, or a roll of fat. GO FERRERO! :rolleyes:

They're both adorable! I love the little mustache, Pumpkin still has his, but probably not for much longer. His fins and wen are orange, and the rest is gold so who knows how Charlie is going to turn out! Ferrero is gorgeous. Though I don't like Ferrero Rocher the snack thing, I love the fish, lol.

Archived