Happy New Year Koko Folks!

svendenhowser

Now, Bruce - what of little Gene? What sort of example are you setting!!!!

;)

Happy New Year to all who are already there. For those of us who are not - may your new year be a good one.

I have laid in a supply of sake and cheese and shrimp and old movies and we are all set to go!!!

Gotta bring in the firewood, though. Freezing fog and snow today and tonight....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Oh my head :ill -Nah, not too bad actually, luckily it only took a couple of beers to get me to an enjoyable merry state :) I left Gene with his Nanna overnight, so no bad influence there ;) gotta express this morning just to be on the safe side tho' :unsure:

It was a stinking hot night here in Melbourne, it was 106degF yesterday and at midnight here it was still 90degF :thud at 7.30 this morning it's the coolest we got overnight and that came in at 83degF, we're still waiting for that cool change to come in, it's due in this arvo. What a SCORCHER! whew! where's my icepacks...

Hehe talk about crazy weather! We're had over 100km winds for the past 3 days due to a massive tropical low off the coast. The bureau of meteorology said it could turn into a cyclone but luckily it didn't eventuate. Just gave us massive tides and crazy wind, but no rain :( (except for a few sprinkles)

I'm feeling quite well off this morning :) Was feeling a bit seedy at 6am but went back to sleep and am feeling great now :D

We had house guests. A little beer, too much food- lots of good conversation and 2 movies and temple bell ringing.

It's New Years day here now -10:10am.

HAPPY NEW YEAR koko friends :grouphug May it be a really special good one for all :heart

Weather's soared back up to 106deg here, still waiting for the cool change, I'm glad I don't have a stinking hangover this morning it'd be bloody awful in this weather... I'm waiting for my mum to bring Gene back home, but it's so hot, I don't mind terribly if she waits until the change. I gotta say, when the change does come through and it's cool enough to venture out of the house, we're going across the road to have a dip in the bay :)

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC new years eve/day everyone

happy new year! sydney is getting crazy weather at the moment as well it is so hot ahhhh time to go swimming who watched the fireworks in Australia

I hope its not too late just yet for a

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Not much hangover here, no snow, but breeeeezy cold, below freezing tonight. A perfect weather for snow, but, oh well.... :rolleyes:

8 inches of fresh white snow.

Hoar frost on everything glistening in the sun.

Temperatures plunging to -2F with a wind chill of over -10F.

A warm fire and all my favorite foods.

A good book.

A warm kitty.

No place I have to be.

The new year is good so far. I hope it is for everyone else, too.

:)

Archived