Has Anyone Tried Nitro Bac?

Shamu23

There are a million different products on the market now, new ones popping up all the time. Dr's Foster & Smith have a ton available, even their own brand. I am still leaning towards TURBOSTART and BIO SPIRA having the most liklihood to work, since they are the only two that require refrigeration to keep the bacteria alive. Every other product out there has the capacity to expire, and contain dead bacteria. I am not an expert though on chemistry. I just know from doing a ton of research online. I tend to lean towards products that I can find a handful or so of good reviews, proving their effectiveness. Maybe you can research that product, and find people who have used it with success! I know the refrigerated products are wicked expensive, and the other stuff is bought fairly inexpensively, but there must be a reason for the price difference. I know it's silly to say the more expensive product is better, because that's not true in every case. But I think research can prove so in this case.

Worse case scenario...try it out, and let us know! :)

but if I were to buy this it wouldnt actually harm my fishies or anything if I cant find the freshwater version right? Im still not sure of the difference, Im gonna try and email them maybe....

well, I dont think Im gonna buy it, I wish I could get the turbo start but my mom isnt gonna pay for it and Im broke, I dont even wanna know how much the shipping is!

Archived