Thank You Trinket And Mads

dfernandez77

I didn't see a post thanking you for your efforts. And I think all your work should be acknowledged. :heart:heart:heart

I know how much work organizing something on a board can be - and you guys made it look easy.

Thanks so much for all your efforts. It was oodles and gobs of fun. :exactly

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=63778

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/...showtopic=65270

:D -S'cool! was great fun, Imo and I had lots of fun, it was great that you were all such good GE buddies, that's what makes it special, everyone really cared about what they gave to their buddy, I kinda like the way it makes this board more of a community. All youse guys rock! :rockon

Yes, Thank you, Thank you! It was so much fun seeing what everyone got, buying stuff for my buddy, getting great stuff! I agree it really does give us a sense of community!

:exactly thanks sooo very much for your hard work in coordinating such a successful gift exchange, mads and trinket! :D haha it was the first GE i partcipated in, and it was sooo much fun!!! haha can't wait till next year to do it again!!! :heart:heart :heart

:goodjob

:thanks aww that's sweet. It was fun for Mads and me too. I love all you guys like a second family :heart

Next year I hope even more people can join :D

Yes, thanks so much. Us helpers and mods were stretched a bit thin back then and it was wonderful you guys were happy to take on the responsibility because everyone does seem to luv their Christmas Gift Exchange, it wouldn't have been the same without one. And then you guys were made Helpers and your Koko's workload increased!! lol There is a moral to this story somewhere ? ..... I think it goes something like - "never volunteer"!!! lol :hummm:joke Hope you don't regret it. lol just joking sweeties, xoxo

Archived