Please Please Someone Feed Me I Promise I Was Good!

jamisskat

Jasmine acts so much like a puppy all excited when somebody comes near the tank and today instead of begging and going insane she kinda just sat there looking all Innocent and cute.. :rolleyes: she was doing her calm begging instead..

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/Je...35/DSCN0011.jpg

lol, she's a smart fishy! using all types of methods to get food lol, that's what make them cute tho :D

I think fish are way smarter than we think.. they use many methods of expressing their feelings...I cant remember who on the board said this but I have to agree fish will one day rule the world..lol

thats so cute! My moor Shadow is just the cutest begger! He does it kinda like that giving me a cute innocent look lol, fishies sure r smart when it comes to food, my calico oranda Jackie once pretended she was choking and I nearly had a heartattack and she kept inching closer towards the food while making me think she was choking then suddenly she swam over to the food really quickly and started doing her usual begging lol, maybe she was trying to get my attention :rolleyes:

oh, i think goldfish are extremely intelligent, especially after i saw all the personality that they could have and how they could be train to do tricks in the thread chubbygold posted. :D

lol, she's a smart fishy! using all types of methods to get food lol, that's what make them cute tho :D

Sorry if my previous post made me sound like i think goldfish are dumb or anything, not at all! :D luv them! get get enough of them actually :D yay! goldies will rule the world! hahahaha :rockon

oh, i think goldfish are extremely intelligent, especially after i saw all the personality that they could have and how they could be train to do tricks in the thread chubbygold posted. :D

Sorry if my previous post made me sound like i think goldfish are dumb or anything, not at all! :D luv them! get get enough of them actually :D yay! goldies will rule the world! hahahaha :rockon

LOL no you didnt sound like that! :) ..

Archived