My Fry Movie

dickey_moe

I am talking and it seems loud to me.

lol, it was the same with me talking to Gene on that vid I posted the other day... it's always embarrassing hearing yourself... -at least you weren't caught talking parentese! :crazy:

love your fry, like Jules said, what type were the parents? :)

love the fry Rachel i see the instruction book for your new camera it looks about as fat as the camera book that came with my canon lol oh yes like the others said who are the lucky parents :):heart

You sound just like a reporter, that's great!

I got nostalgic, I remember when my fry were that tiny...

btw I tried to make a video of my granddaughter playing but she started crying... she's sleeping now, maybe later!

What kind of Goldie: Fantail with a smidge of dubious Ryukin. Taffy and Smooters are allegedly Ryukin. Glurp and Chickey are fantail. Chickey was chasing too! I wish this fish would either show stars or start spewing eggs, I am getting tired of his/her gender issues. :D

Taffy is the mom. Daddy could be anyone or everyone. She is at it again: Taffy this morning She is eating the eggs as fast as she is dropping them!! I will not be trying to save fry. For those who are unfamiliar with my fish: Taffy is the orange and white, Smooters is the big calico, Glurp is chocolate and Chickey/Dickey is all orange.

Mads: at least I kept my mouth shut in this video, but you can hear me breathing! Dang! that camera has a very sensitive mike.

Oh! and I liked the "nanny-noo" Parentese the best! :D

Dan: Yes I got The Canon novelette! I still haven't found out how to turn the mike off!!! It's got to be in there somewhere.

Sheeeeeeeeesh. Did you get the French Novelette and the Spanish one too? I think my camera is hard to navigate, there's just too much information.

Anette: I will be looking forward to your video, I hope Millie is in a better mood when she wakes up.

I have to go change my mental patient's water..somehow their nitrates got up into the YIKES range.

It's about 5 pm now and everyone is taking siesta. There are alot of little eggs in there and I feel like a bad fish mom because I am not getting a tank ready :( Too sad. I just can't keep them all!

Dan: Yes I got The Canon novelette! I still haven't found out how to turn the mike off!!! It's got to be in there somewhere.

Sheeeeeeeeesh. Did you get the French Novelette and the Spanish one too? I think my camera is hard to navigate, there's just too much information.

yep i did 300 pages in english, 100 in french and 100 in spanish lol it is so fat

Good news though.... I found Egg again! Egg hatched out a day or two before the others so he is more developed, you can actually see his dorsal, the others are just starting to be more defined.

I looked at him real close..oooooohh! he's got little silvery orange eyes! some of my other smaller fry also have orange eyes.

I am amazed that I can see right through them and look at their bellies. It makes me wonder if the signs of SBD are present there but I can't recognize them.

There are some scrawny thin fry in there, I don't think they'll live. :( I keep dropping food close to where they hang out.

Found it!! I knew there was a "FRY" movie out by you Rachel and here it is! Wasn't disappointed- they are sooo cute! Looks like you have enough fry to launch your own store in fact :P Love the commentary -you sound American :rofl2

This is going to be so much fun to follow. Since I have no intention of doing it again :krazy: I'll live vicariously & enjoy these little ones growth instead. Ryukin and fantail, nice! -you'll get some of each then :heart Looking forward to regular updates :exactly

Well done finding egg. The leader.

Will do! I am going to let them grow a bit before I do another one.

Hey, you should hear me when I slip into my New England accent. :D I can paaaahk the caaaah in the yaaaahd with the rest of the Chowdaaaaaah eataaahs. I sound like those people in Steven King movies, Ayuh.

Archived