Has Anyone Used Aqua Soil

Daniel

well in the future i am going to set up a fully planted aquarium with co2 and mh or pc lights fish will most likely be rummy nose tetras. I was wondering if anyone has used the substrate aqua soil it is supposed to be the best substrate for planted aquariums the reviews are quite good but if you have any experience let me no

cheers Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rpiotr01

Hi,

Sorry if this is late, I just joined, but yes, I have experience with AS.

It's a must have IMO, and I'll never set up another tank without it. Can be used with or without Power Sand - just keep in mind that ADGshop.com suggests IMO a bit more Powersand than you actually need.

Anyway, it's made a huge difference in the amount of ferts you need for the water column, as a lot of nutrition can be absorbed by the plant roots. Just a great product.

If you have any more questions on it feel free to ask. :)

thanks i will definitely try to get some then i love the ada style tank as well the framelss seamless look, looks awesome

Guest rpiotr01

I love the style too, but it's amazingly expensive to get those tanks. Believe me, I've looked into it. ADA makes the best ones, but in the US the only way to get them is to have them drop shipped through ADG. Shipping is crazy expensive. But still, the look is amazing.

Archived