Something Is Wrong With Frodo!

Shamu23

Test Results for the Following:

Ammonia Level? 0

Nitrite Level? 0

Nitrate level? 12 I think it was?

Ph Level, (If possible,KH and GH and chloramines)? 7.8

Ph Level out of the Tap? 7.8

Tank size (How many Gals) and How long has it been running? 29 gallons, a few months

What is the name and size of the filter/s? aquaclear 50

How often do you change the water and how much? 30-40% once a week

How many fish in the tank and their size? 2 fish, 2-3.5 inches

What kind of water additives or conditioners? prime, stability, kent goldfish essential

Any medications added to the tank? no

Add any new fish to the tank? no

What do you feed your fish? lots of good stuff

This morning when I went to look at Frodo and Jackie I noticed that Frodo is a bit fatter than usual, no pineconing though. Now he his bottom sitting behind his little plant. Im not sure whats wrong with him and Im really worried, should I qt him? Should I treat with meds? If so which ones? I have salt, melafix, pimafix, parasite clear, a little bit of maracyn 2, petcetera general aid, and jungle anti bacterial food. And I finally thought that all my fish were healthy! I hope he'll b ok.

yes, I was talking to Sherry and thats what she asked too, and yes this happened after a waterchange. She told me to try and feed him some peas and he's better now, swimming aorund again. I think this topic can b moved into the general disease area, Im just gonna keep an eye on him and make sure nothing else happens, I forgot to match the temp I think that may have been the cause. And he's such a good fishie! I was inspecting his one side then I wanted him to turn around so I just asked him if he could turn around for me and thats exactly what he did! he even held still for me while I was checking him over making sure he was ok.

lol, he's perfectly normal again, I think he may have been slightly shocked cause I forgot to match the temp cause I was in a hurry, Im just glad that he's better.

Archived