My Army Of Guppies >__<''

These are a few pic of my guppies! Lol I wouldn't mind giving away some .. lol..

anyway here it is this photo was also posted in www.guppies.com um here .. http://www.guppies.com/forums/showthread.p...60.html?t=17360

yeah it's pretty old lol

This is my small HB blue. It's very pretty I have some more of the same kind..somehow they are all tiny..but this one seem to have abit green in it, some of the others have purple in their blue.

dsc00120xt0.png

dsc00140fs8.png

These 2 are beautiful, it sorta mixed breed lol Dont know what it is, the red one died :cry because during the snow storm, my house lost power for 3 days and it get very cold so it died... :cry The blue one had change he has pinks in his tail and his tail is much longer now

dsc00138zb2.png

JUST TOOK JUST NOW

These two photo of them! They are swim toward me when I get close, i got color black, red, yellow, blue,green,orange, brown, and something else. They breed to much!

They move extremly fast

DSC00044.png

DSC00008-1.png

and this is a video of them

th_MOV00075.jpg

GIVE AWAY FREE: OMGOSH PLEASE SOMEONE TAKE THEM! I CANT TAKE THEM ANYMORE! THEY ARE IN A 10 GALLON INCLUDING A 5 GALLON BELOW THIS ONE! I CANT KEEP ON CHANGING WATER EVERY 3 DAYS TO MUCH :cry I FEEL SO CRUEL! (BUT NONE OF THEM ARE SICK THEY ARE ALL HEALTHY! I PROMISE) I HAVE BEEN GIVING THEM AWAY :cry THEY ALL DESERVE BETTER HOME. ALL THE CURRENT GUPPIES I HAVE ARE BRED BY ME SO NONE ARE FROM LFS SO THEY MIGHT NOT LOOK ALL THAT GOOD DUE TO MIX STRAIN, I DONT THINK THERE ARE MANY IN THERE THAT ARE PURE STRAIN ANYMORE!! PICK UP ONLY SO THAT MEAN YOU HAVE TO EB FROM OKLAHOMA

Why not give some to your LFS. They probly won't pay you for them but at least it would thin your stock out.

They wouldnt' take it! >____<'" :cry the emplyeee said htey get enough fish and said fishes from me might carry disease! Geez my fish are 100% more healthy than their and not to mention.. i dont really want to give it to them all that much, first most of them will die or go hoem with someoen who have no experience at all and kill them. If no one taking it i geuss i have to buy myself a 20 or 30 gallon tank soon -_______-""

That will just lead to more guppies a better idea would probably seperate your sexes and put your females in a bare tank for about four to six months.

Yeah i will if I'm thinking of keeping them when buying more tank, most of the female carry the sperm will continue to drop fry atleast a few more batches after i seperate them sigh* Gosh my mom gonna kill me keeping upgrading lol.....I cant help it..rasiing fish is liek an addiction...

omg....they are so pretty!!!

it may take alot of work..but why not seperate them????

female...male...birth tank....in time no more babies unless you choose to???

males are easy they don't phoo out the fry..hehe...females i spose you would have to snatch as soon as they give birth...i know notheing about guppies other than my hub feeds them to his oscar...don't hate me...not my fish.

Well if you keep the females in a bare tank (No gravel No NOTHING) the fry won't have any where to hide and the adults will eat the babies before they can grow up to make more babies. I know it sounds horrible but it's about the only way I can think of to cut off this breeding cycle.

omg....they are so pretty!!!

it may take alot of work..but why not seperate them????

female...male...birth tank....in time no more babies unless you choose to???

males are easy they don't phoo out the fry..hehe...females i spose you would have to snatch as soon as they give birth...i know notheing about guppies other than my hub feeds them to his oscar...don't hate me...not my fish.

I'm thinking about that right now, i think that is what i'm gonna do. Meaning more tank lol Geez, my parent need to build me a room for only my fishes lol. yeah...I know some peopel who feed guppies to bigger fish...I even got a friend who asked for them to feed to his ..piranhas or however that is spelled.

Well if you keep the females in a bare tank (No gravel No NOTHING) the fry won't have any where to hide and the adults will eat the babies before they can grow up to make more babies. I know it sounds horrible but it's about the only way I can think of to cut off this breeding cycle.

Oh Ryuu, that is a good idea but I dont think it will work, in that tank, the female continue to reproduce and I dotn even want to take out the fry but geez, my guppies dotn eat them, there would be like 50 fry swimming around in the middle of the tank side by side by a bigger guppies....they never eat them......I would post a video but i did a complete water changes yesterday so i take them all out.

they're beautiful, especially the ones in the first 2 pics :druel , if I live in OK and had a spare tank, i'll take some off your hands, after i do a ton of research of course :D but i live in florida :(

aww i wish you can. Yeah doing research si great but they are very easy to keep, mine never seem to die...bleh -___- or even get sick...except during the snow storm time nto so long ago.

HOLY MOLY you have a LOT of guppies!!! They're beautiful fish. I'd like to get some for my tank, but I think my zebra danios would nip at their fins. :(

I hope you can find a solution to your "too many" problem.

Wow, you do have a lot of guppies. I really like the ones in the first two pics.

If I lived close to you I would take some. I have room in my 10 gal at the moment for new fish. I am lucky, there is a lfs here that likes to buy stock from local people/breeders. We can get store credit for 1/3 of the price they sell them at. My mollies and platties pay for all the frozen food plus some.

Your guppies are stunning--what great closeup pix you got. Hopefully you can find someone to take a few. My local small pet store takes unwanted fish and gives you a 50 cent store credit for each one. They put them in a tank just labeled "Assorted Fish" and sells them for $1.50 each.

HOLY MOLY you have a LOT of guppies!!! They're beautiful fish. I'd like to get some for my tank, but I think my zebra danios would nip at their fins. :(

I hope you can find a solution to your "too many" problem.

lol yeah alot, yeah i think they would, guppies will go with peaceful kind, i hope ifind someway or someoen who want it soon

Wow, you do have a lot of guppies. I really like the ones in the first two pics.

If I lived close to you I would take some. I have room in my 10 gal at the moment for new fish. I am lucky, there is a lfs here that likes to buy stock from local people/breeders. We can get store credit for 1/3 of the price they sell them at. My mollies and platties pay for all the frozen food plus some.

oh wow that is awesome, what LFS is that? My guppies can pay for some of that food for my goldfish! haha

Those are so pretty..man i would take some off your hands...

How about giving some to a ma and pa shop...most of these places take good care of there fish..

thanks,ma and pa shop? I will see if i can find a place, lol oh and try this link see if it works http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh215/c...nt=MOV00075.flv

Hmm may I ask, how long did it take to get these guys to mass multiply, and how many guppies didya start with?

lol well i start off with 3 males and then 2 of them die, so 1 male stay aloen in its 1gallon for a long time then i get a snakeskin and a 5 gallon home, then they play tag, the old guppy i got he was very happy, then i said..um why not buy soem female so i bought 2 female ..and ..................yeah..you can see now.......oh and i bought 1 more guppy but he died within the next day lol, super sick, so yeahI just start with some and look at me now...lol

Your guppies are stunning--what great closeup pix you got. Hopefully you can find someone to take a few. My local small pet store takes unwanted fish and gives you a 50 cent store credit for each one. They put them in a tank just labeled "Assorted Fish" and sells them for $1.50 each.

Thanks, really? You are lucky, i need ot look for a LFS like that

Lol Guppies are the mice and rabbits of the fish world :rofl .

I really want to breed this things, and the idea is, to have the older fish on the top and the small fry go thru a wire mesh to safety below.

Sound good?

Lol Guppies are the mice and rabbits of the fish world :rofl .

I really want to breed this things, and the idea is, to have the older fish on the top and the small fry go thru a wire mesh to safety below.

Sound good?

Lol man and i wish i can give you all my fry, lol anyway, yes that will work, but do give them plenty of space, I do not recomend using any kind of breeding net at all, that thing is stressful and just reduce its life span, How big will your tank be? and how many fish do you want to start with? Just remember, they are tropical livebearer fish so you go with the thumb up rule 1 inch of the fish = 1 gallon for it to be happy and grow to its max size as well (even though my tank is overcrowded, so it's much harder to maintane and if you have notice most of my fish have stunned its growth like the first HB blue guppy the first 2 pics, his growth was stunned) If you have question about them you can ask me. I have been raising guppies I dont think 2 years, i think ti's already 3 years lol not really that long but not so bad lol. Also guppies fry grow up very fast ( even faster if you set the temp. abit warmer) so be ready for more tanks lol oh and also, the female can carry a few sperm sacks, so if she encounter with a male guppy for about a week, she will eb pregnant, and after her first batch of fry, you will be expecting a few more batches. ALso if you get female guppy from LFS, most of the time, they are pregnant.

Guest Jake Minimuto

fish are in my family cause my dad had some pirahnas and my dad's dad (i call him that because i never saw him ) had 30-40 tanks! (not eggadurating or however u spell it)

so my grandfather had this tank that was like 55 gallons with about 300 mollies that kept inbreeding and inbreeding and he could not control the problem, so (lol here comes the funny and nasty part) he just flushed them down the toilet!

it is kind of cruel, but just think about it. all you have to do is pick some of them out, dump them in, they will be fine and happy in the toilet water for a while, close the lid and painlessly kill them. i think that it is a lot better than havin them be eaten by pirahnas or their parents.

hope this helped!

J

that is the most cruel way to kill any fish could you imagine dyeing in raw sewerage yuck!!! If you don't want them kill them painlessly by putting clove oil or freezing them

Archived