Some Tank Pics

Daniel

hope you like them

i bought some long slender wood for my 60 gal it has the prettiest orange gold colour on it when there is light on it. i thought it was an unusual branchy piece of wood

IMG_0429.jpg

here it is in my tank it floats like a cork so the rock is weighing it down. since i took my old fat bulky wood out the plants had to be moved it looks like a riot mess i need to get in and do some aquascaping. oh and that is the only way the rock would fit when it stays under imagine the wood in an arch in the tank when it is complete.

IMG_0436.jpg

and here is a shot of my brothers axolotl tank we got some dwarf hairgrass and will let that fill in and also some cabomba and some very young sag when the hair grass fills out it will be moved and i think we are ordering some glosso which will look good. Sorry for the haze the substrate is albeit like flourite just white instead of purplely brown colour.

IMG_0442.jpg

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry Not Fair! Your tank is so freaking beautiful! *drool the plants are so green and beautiful, the background is just amazing, the piece of drift wood(which freak me out at first bc i thought it's some kidn of lizard! lol) is awesome and your fishes...they are gorgeous! Perfect and i'm dead jealous..my tank never gonna be like that ..sigh* lol I lvoe it Love it all post more photo!

i will take some more photos later chubbygold i am gunna go swimming now it is like 34degrees celcius here 93 degrees farenheit

oh great I cant wait! lol it's just an amazing aquarium, beautiful! lol...is it day tiem there? It's night here and geez it's darn cold!! lol

i will take some more photos later chubbygold i am gunna go swimming now it is like 34degrees celcius here 93 degrees farenheit

oh great I cant wait! lol it's just an amazing aquarium, beautiful! lol...is it day tiem there? It's night here and geez it's darn cold!! lol

Yep it is 4:23 and quite hot we are in summer at the moment ;)

beautiful tanks! the driftwood looks really nice, and will look even better when it's in it's final resting position :D the fish is gonna luv it

happy swimming lol

thanks An :)

alright some more tank pics

front view

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

angled view i like this shot shows how long the wood is

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

pennywort

IMG_0448.jpg

anubias shoot yay (i no anubias grows best on rock or driftwood but this one grew into the substrate from some wood lol so i just left it there)

IMG_0449.jpg

blue velvet (can't remember it's real name but it is blue velvet something lol)

IMG_0450.jpg

i had a photo of my hygrophilia but i can't find it anyway enjoy

just for the sake of it a photo of my car collection and boat which sits on the tank lid oh and you can see my U2 picture i actually met them and they signed it

IMG_0457.jpg

wow great phto! your tank is awesome, beautiful! That is a 60 gallon? I think your fish must be sorta big because they make the tank look small lol Those are really awsome...how did you keep your plants so green? It's pretty.

it's winter here...snow a few time bult melt within the day...but still darn cold...

btw did you make the rocky background..?

nup the rock background comes with all juwel tanks check this link out for more info

http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/motivrckwnde_felsen57.htm

the fish aren't that big but they have had a growth spurts since going into it :) oh and yes it is a 60gallon.

my plants arrr lets see i have good lighting 3 watts per gallon so i have 180 watts of fluorescent lighting on this tank it helps have a dad who knows many electricians they retro fitted my hood. and i use flourish, flourish excel and flourish iron in tandem with each other

nup the rock background comes with all juwel tanks check this link out for more info

http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/motivrckwnde_felsen57.htm

the fish aren't that big but they have had a growth spurts since going into it :) oh and yes it is a 60gallon.

my plants arrr lets see i have good lighting 3 watts per gallon so i have 180 watts of fluorescent lighting on this tank it helps have a dad who knows many electricians they retro fitted my hood. and i use flourish, flourish excel and flourish iron in tandem with each other

oooh i see, your fishes are beautiful. I love that background..sigh* wish i can order online it looks abit pricey though lol

I see. I think Aquarium salt kills my plants............ lol Do you have any kidn of co2 system? Thanks for the info! It's pretty ahrd for me to get or do what I want to my tank, because my family dont support me with keeping fish all that much. They sorta tire of me and all these fishes issue. So i have no idea what to do. not to mention... i need to buy something..the hood for my 5 gallon ..lol the ..light it's...screwed up..only 2 ends of the long white bulbs are lighted so. It's just messed up and I have no Idea what to do...U are pretty lucky ^___^

oooh i see, your fishes are beautiful. I love that background..sigh* wish i can order online it looks abit pricey though lol

I see. I think Aquarium salt kills my plants............ lol Do you have any kidn of co2 system? Thanks for the info! It's pretty ahrd for me to get or do what I want to my tank, because my family dont support me with keeping fish all that much. They sorta tire of me and all these fishes issue. So i have no idea what to do. not to mention... i need to buy something..the hood for my 5 gallon ..lol the ..light it's...screwed up..only 2 ends of the long white bulbs are lighted so. It's just messed up and I have no Idea what to do...U are pretty lucky ^___^

No i don't have co2 on this tank as it is too expensive maybe if did a fully planted tank with tropicals which i will in the future i will use co2 but not on the goldie tank

the background is awesome! I love it!

thanks Tracy i like it as well :)

oh you can control it with a knob and decide how much goes into the tank with the diy co2 the by product from the yeast which is the co2 is very little but enough for the plants :)

diy c02 is quite cheap but if you a proper system it is very expensive around $300 for the kit and then around about $200+ for the actual bottle of co2 that is $500+ depending on the system you choose

diy c02 is quite cheap but if you a proper system it is very expensive around $300 for the kit and then around about $200+ for the actual bottle of co2 that is $500+ depending on the system you choose

:o:o:o:o:( where am I gonan get the money for that? it's so expensive, it coe as much as my aquarium. even more.......i'm broke..i'm making myself a co2 system

Dan I check today at the LFS and they are very cheap, ...small one of course haha but oh well i'm just planting my fish bowl so i dont need big one, oh and i bought some more plants its' beautiful! lol

thanks guys i want to do a 30-55gal rummy nose tetra tank fully planted with co2 but mum and dad are like no maybe if you save up to buy the tank and all lol

Dan I check today at the LFS and they are very cheap, ...small one of course haha but oh well i'm just planting my fish bowl so i dont need big one, oh and i bought some more plants its' beautiful! lol

if it is for a fish bowl there is really no point in buying co2 unit i would just make one ;)

Archived