Got Filters For My New Tank

Shamu23

Well I hope I made good choices for filters cause they didnt have the emporer I wanted. Anyway, I got two aquaclear 110 filters and one rena filstar xP2 for my 125 gallon which is 1300 gph. I took me about half an hour getting my mom to buy the filters cause together they were gonna b about 500 dollars. Luckily with the boxing week sale we saved about 170 dollars. I also cant believe how heavy the aquaclear filters r when filled, I wanted to put somethingbetween the tank and filter to get it somewhat straight cause the little thingie couldnt hold it up and I could barely lift it and it nearly crushed my finger when I acciedently let go of it! I have them all running now and they seem to work pretty good!

yeah, my mom almost had a heartattack and started calling me crazy and then she made me extremely mad by insulting my fish, she called them "stupid little 50 cent feeder fish" cause she was mad at me and I was about to scream at her for that but I didnt cause then I would've never gotten the filters. I think she was about to take one and smash it over my head! But cause of the sale she calmed down a tiny bit. She also said that I better get a job and pay her back some of the money cause she was expecting to pay less than $200. And because the filters cost so much I had to get the cheapest most crappiest airpump I could possibly find, but its working ok so thats fine. I posted new pics in the photo section.

Archived