Xiuying

My panda oranda Xiuying passed away yesterday..I'm not sure what happened she started to bottom sit so she went into QT I noticed her fins seemed to be shriviling everyday.... her tail looked as if it was folding :( she's going in next to Peachy today..she will be missed and Im going to try to figure out what was wrong with her.. my other Orandas also kept bothering her before the bottom sitting occured..R.I.P. Xiuying

what a beautiful fish...sorry to hear he has gone to rainbow bridge...

i to am new to this but my fluffer's tail frayed also and seems that the amonia level had burst in my tank.....got some anti-bact food and did a good water change...and he is healing. the other littler fish did not seem to be effected. maybe the larger mass of fin exposed???

love and healing to you..oxox

Thankyou everyone.. I look at her pics all the time and since lossing Peachy Ive learned to grieve happily with the good memories..She's sure to be at the rainbow bridge... Im happy that I was able to show her love and feed her foods she prolly wouldve never had in the LFS or possiably with someone eles.. She sure loved gel food..

Archived