Hey Ya'll, I'm Allen!

manadesmalice

Do ya'll ever watch Food Network? One of my favoritest people ever is on there, and she always goes...''Hey ya'll, I'm Paula Deen!''...Anywoo,...

I'm Allen, I'm from Georgia. I was born in Savannah and lived there until I was 13, but now I live in a suburb called Ellabell. Ellabell USED to be country, but now it's growing up just like Savannah. Pretty soon we're going to be a little Augusta! LOL. Let's see...I've changed my mind about what to major in about ...three times? But this time I'm sticking with it, I swear! I LOVE Mama Cass Elliot and the Mamas and the Papas. I was born in the wrong generation!!! LOL. But seriously, if I had the choice to listen to their music and any band today, I'd chose them. I simply love them! And especially Mama Cass :) I spent a small fortune on the ''Mamas and Papas Anthology'', I had to have it imported from the UK since the USA didn't deem it necessary to release it here. But it has EVERY song they ever recorded, plus some outtakes, plus some songs that've NEVER been released here that they sung :D ....Okay, let's see...what else?

I used to collect beanie babies, I'm so glad I don't anymore. I like Star Wars, Star Trek, Sailor Moon...hmm...OH! And another singer that I like, (that's current..) is Amy Winehouse :) I think she could be the next Janis Joplin...I really do. I'm trying to learn Chinese, but it's not going too well. I took two years of French and two years of Spanish, and obviously Chinese is nothing like either one. I work in a hospital-based nursing home...supposedly one of only three in GA, and supposedly the best within 200 miles...and supposedly the second best in the state...but that's all a bunch of woowoo :P Hmmm what else? My favorite color is red =) I like houseplants! I have a Pekingese and a Border Collie,...and my Mom has an American Eskimo...hmm...I have three lionheads, and two crown pearlscales...and a mollie, and a platy, and two bettas...and I keep them all happily in a ten gallon tank! LOL! NO! I'M JOKING!!!! Not really. The two crown pearlscales are recent additions and they're in quarantine :P I was a lurker at Koko's before I was a member, and I've been a member now for a few months. I want my one year anniversary to come up soon so I can get my @$@% medal! :P Seriously. I'm not sure what else...OH! I like visual kei, does anyone else? It's where my name comes from. Manadesmalice. Mana was the guitarist of Malice Mizer before they broke up. I'm not at all sure what else to put.

Also, obviously I like Buffy the Vampire Slayer :) RIP ANYA!

Welcome allen! nice to know you! Lol i like the show Buffy Vampire as well lol Lol it's great that you dont keep all those fish in a 10 galloN! lol I read until there and i was like "WHAT?!! WAH?!" lol then "oh..hahahaha" lol

Archived