Photo Madness

Tosakin in Oz

Seems I'm on a roll today... Been uploading to photobucket so thought I'd share some pics with you....

I cut and coloured my hair the other day so I thought I'd get Dave to take some pics...

smIMG_8723.jpg

'myspace' pose..

smIMG_8729.jpg

my dreads from behind!

smIMG_8786.jpg

Gene being a yob

smIMG_8761.jpg

love my yob

smIMG_8757.jpg

Me doing a Michael Jackson! -You can tell how malicious the intent of the act by the unhappy look on Gene's face... :rolleyes:

smIMG_8771.jpg

Gene showing off his new Chinese outfit

smIMG_8602.jpg

Playing with his 'Nanna'

lovemynanna.jpg

to continue with the theme of Gene is a Yob... him wearing his pants on his head (notice the koi print)..

smIMG_8589.jpg

Another demonstration by Dave of how it is done to surf the net with a baby... you may wonder why I often have bad spelling/unpunctuated/uncapitalised writing :rolleyes:

smIMG_8567.jpg

Gene learning the piano with Dave

smIMG_8586.jpg

... and he's not even drunk!!

smIMG_8564.jpg

hot arvo in the broccoli box

smIMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8534.jpg

Gene's goldfish toy

smIMG_8503.jpg

This was from about a month or so ago, it was the first time he tried solids, it ~was~ pumpkin. :D \

smIMG_8456.jpg

:D gene's got the darndest blue eyes! they are amazingly beautiful! haha and did i mention i love his chubby cheeks?! :heart:heart:heart

and WOW mads... i never knew your hair was soooo unbelievably long!!! :o =) very nice! i love the color too! :D

lol, thanks Em, my hair wasn't that long! I cut off all but about 15 dreads at the back and then sewed some of the cut ones onto the ends of the remaining ones, just for something different :D It's long enough now that I can twist it up into a bun and it will stay there without needing elastic bands etc. :)

Yay :carrot: more pics of life at Maddsies home. Lovely shots of you and Gene -really beautiful :exactly

Oh my goodness that one of Gene in his koi pants :hummm hilarious.. :rofl and Gene learning to play the piano with dad..was that a lullaby? :D

he is growing up a very happy loved baby for sure :heart

And I LOVE the hair. The color really suits you. Does Gene play doorbell rope ringing with your hair :D ??

What a gorgeous baby! :heart God Bless him and those cheeks!! *pinch pinch!!* And those eyes! I love babies!!! Mine are all grown up! It goes faster than you realize. It sure looks like you are getting every minute's worth! :D

Your hair color really brings out your eyes! Good job!

Thank you for sharing!!

Debbie

I love the color of your hair, I have been wanting to get mine that color. Gene is going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up with those eyes. Does he get everything he wants or is he still using them just for good? Lol.

Gene learning to play the piano with dad..was that a lullaby? :D

lol, with a trilby like that on, you know dad's playing jazz :rolleyes:

Does Gene play doorbell rope ringing with your hair :D ??

lol, thankfully no! he used to, terribly, before I chopped all the ones off around the front, kinda what precipitated the haircut, but now, instead of grabbing a whole dread, he grabs a handful of loose hair and pulls individual hairs out :yikes or even worse, he gets his fingers through my earrings and tugs really hard :thud :

MB, of course he gets everything he wants! Mum and Dad are big suckers! and if it's not mum and dad it's Nanna laying it on thick, this guy is utterly spoilt, I can't help it :wub:

Thanks all for the lovely comments! MB, my hair stylist was Dave (with the clippers in the back yard!) and the my colourist was me, I got the reddest hairdye in the professional range and then got the red colour booster that goes with it and put way too much booster in to get that ridiculous red colour. I used to do the pillarbox red thing (bleaching white and then adding the 'fudge/paintbox/dimensions' dyes, but those dyes wash out pretty quick and the resulting colour looks really naff so now I just go with the professional colours/boosters available from hair-care shops.. :) Hadn't dyed my hair since I got pregnant so it's been a long time looking like a feral hippy (I don't really like the undyed dread look)

Did you get special training from Michael Jackson for the stunt photo?

No, MJ wont come and visit me in oz, I've been asking him for tips for months! Nah, Gene's been training me to do that, it started with a little push backwhen he was sitting on my knees, and he ended up lying down my shins with his bum up in the air, he laughed so much.. Now, every time he's sitting on my knee it's like "Mum, can we do the upside-down game!!", we've even taken it to the point that I'm carrying him round by his ankles while he squeals in delight :unsure: I don't hold him like that for too long, but as soon as I right-side-up him he starts trying to push back for more fun :krazy:

I just twist them up like you would with normal hair into a bun, then I just tuck the ends under the big 'doggy-do' that ends up on my head, the weight of it holds the ends under pretty well, I'd have to do a lot of 'headbanging' for the hair to start unravelling. I'd take a pic, but Dave's out at the market..

I just twist them up like you would with normal hair into a bun, then I just tuck the ends under the big 'doggy-do' that ends up on my head, the weight of it holds the ends under pretty well, I'd have to do a lot of 'headbanging' for the hair to start unravelling. I'd take a pic, but Dave's out at the market..

oh...hahahahaha I thought it was really your hair... >___<" lol the color matches lol

I love babies! I love THAT baby! He is adorable!!!! :heart

My hubby wants me to dye my hair red. I haven't done that color in quite a while. Hmmmmmmm...maybe! It looks great on you! The dreads are looooooooooooooooooooooooooong. Wowser!

I love the broccoli box photo!!! Still haven't figured out "arvo" or "yob". But Gene is adorable with pumpkin all over his face. :heart:heart

Is there an Aussie dictionary available??? :D

Did you get special training from Michael Jackson for the stunt photo?

Lol I use to do that to Xavvy -in the car sometimes, because he loved it. But people in cars passing would give the weirdest looks like I was throttling my baby or something! But he would do this irresistable gurgle of chuckles when he got swung upside down- yeah and followed by hiccups-bad me..Mads I'm sure physical play like that encourages a healthy adventurous spirit- a great thing :exactly .

Chickey, I don't know arvo, but yob is a street kid with a bad attitude (I'm sure theres a more exact definition....) it is boy spelt backwards :P

oh...hahahahaha I thought it was really your hair... >___<" lol the color matches lol

-It is my real hair :unsure: -it won't fall out unless you pull it REAL hard and then I'd prolly wallop you for hurting my scalp :rofl when I meant unravel, I mean the bun/style unravelling/coming loose...

Rach, like Imo said, yob is an unruly,often obnoxious boy, I don't really want Gene Genie to turn into a yob tho' :unsure:

Arvo = afternoon... :yeah:

Gene could never be a yob! He is just too babydoll cute!! I love his little arms with all those rolls of baby fat!! How can you resist not totally devouring him with kisses? He is sucha Sweetcheeks :heart:heart

OOoooooohhh! kissy! kissy! to Gene from all the way over here (This means you have to kiss him for me for at least 2 minutes, or until he tries to get away :D )

Archived