Imo, He's Not Crawling Yet...

Tosakin in Oz

:D he's scooting along backwards really well. We'll leave him on the ground for a minute while we get a drink/go the the loo and when we come back he's often scooted himself backwards into a corner under the chairs, first time he did it I was like "Argh, where's my baby gone, someone stole Gene :krazy: "

:D he's scooting along backwards really well. We'll leave him on the ground for a minute while we get a drink/go the the loo and when we come back he's often scooted himself backwards into a corner under the chairs, first time he did it I was like "Argh, where's my baby gone, someone stole Gene :krazy: "

ahaha awww lol that is funny. It can be scary lol. even so young, he knwos how to play tricks on his mama lol

He's gorgeous, Mads! I could eat him.

He reminds me of my little girl when she was that age - everyone would laugh when I carried her in the papoose - Michellin tyres on arms and legs! I loved her like that.

She'll kill me if she reads this! Gene will be on the board, too, before you know it.

:D Just wait till he gets going!! get your track shoes on! :lol1 He reminds me of a race car on the starting line!

Interesting to hear you speak, You definitely sound Australian not British. :D

I got up this morning to get Gene coz he was fussing and usually he's scooted himself backwardsso his legs are squashed into a corner of his cot, but this morning, he was head-first in th top corner of the cot :thud I think he's got it :krazy: gotta start baby-proofing the house!!!

Archived