So, Whaddaya Doin On Nye?

Tosakin in Oz

Woot! :rockon

Organised with my mum to babysit Gene on NYE and I'm going out to PARTAY! yay, yay yay! I can't believe how excited I am to be going out for a few measy drinks.. not one drop of alcohol has passed my lips since I started IVF. Monday night all that's about to change! YAY!.... I've missed a good drop. -Don't think I've got it in me anymore to get completely pish, but maybe justa little pish. (like, that'll be me on the right => :alc one sip and I'll be out to it. :rolleyes: )

The brother of one of my bridesmaids/singer in my old band has hired out a small bar north of the city (Sippers on Rathsdowne St for those who know Melb, Cam ;) ) so it should be a pretty fun shindig, lots of musos going so there should be a fair amount of live music going down :)

I'm gonna have to up my store of frozen milk over the next day or so to cover the time my milk will be too 'adult' for Gene. (another reason why I wont get ~completely~ hammered...)

Lordie hun , I thought you woz pished already with that thread title :rofl

Enjoy your shindig and drink lots of water to avoid a hangover lol! Know you WONT!! Oooh, have fun anyway :alc :nana Exciting.

lol sound great, lol i haven't decide what I'm gonna do, like last year I did nothing, all my siblings and parents went somewhere so I stayed home alone until new year eve come turn on some soft music and went to sleep hahaha feeling peaceful that one year have past. Probably the same for this year. lol

Work has already decided for me: 8 or 9 hours of decorating cakes... Larry and I both have to work. :cry But I'm sure that that won't stop somebody from getting smashed..lol :alc

Im going to a party with family, its a big get together near mine. should be good, you take your own snack food! yay. music is usually quite good.

Archived