Vid Of Gene

Tosakin in Oz

:o:o:o:o:o:o He...........he.............he i-i-is......j..just..... TO CUTE >.....<"" wah he is super cute! I want to pinch hic cheek (but i wouldn't bc it might hurt him) wah so precious! Just adorable! I'm speechless! :D

So hansum :heart . Hes looking quite a bit more like child rather tha baby now :D He'll be crawling before you know it...lots of fun :krazy::D

aww... haha he's got the most adorable chubby cheeks!!! :heart and beautiful eyes and a very charming smile. haha. he's such a happy baby!!! :D such a cutie!!! :heart

Babies are so adorable in that little wobbly stage!! How did I miss this vid??? I still think he will have a great sense of humor! :D He is quick to smile.

yes Rach, he is very easy to make laugh :) my favourite new one is to pretend I'm not looking at him then turn and poke my tongue out at him, he squeals with laughter every time :D It's so nice to have someone who finds me so very entertaining. :pp

He's an absolute doll, Mads! :heart No one mentioned what adorable chubby little tootsies he has!!

It looked like he was trying to tell you something, there. You'll have quite a talker! You look forward to the day they say "Mama" - and then you wish they'd shut up!! (Just teasing! :rofl )

There's nothing so wonderful as a happy baby!! You and your hubby are truly blessed! :D

Debbie

Archived