Not Going To Be On For A Few Days...

nickie73

We are moving tomorrow and prolly for the next few days. I do know that my internet will not be hooked up until 1-2-07 (supposedly), so I will be off from tomorrow until....???? (Never know when the cable company will DECIDE to actually show up)! I will miss you all! Please pray that my fish handle the move okay and NOTHING happens to their tank, filters, etc!!!!!! :krazy:

I hope you all have a Happy New Years!!!! Love you all! :heart

We are moving tomorrow and prolly for the next few days. I do know that my internet will not be hooked up until 1-2-07 (supposedly)

Oh Nickie, I'm going to miss your posts... :(

This will give me some chance to catch up to you on post counts. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your move Nickie and have a Happy New Year!! :)

Hoping all goes well for you hun. It's a lot of work moving house, so take care not to get too tired out.

I'm sure Hammy and Jaws will be fine.

I wish you the best of luck with the move, Hon. :hug

It is hard to move with kids, but they can help out too, and make a game of things. That can take some stress off of you.

Just remember, it won't be the first time Jaws and Hammy went for a ride... they had to get to your house in the first place, right? :)

I hope you have a wondeful New Year, and can enjoy it some. I also hope that the New Year brings you happiness, health, hope and prosperity.

Try not to over-do. :heart We look forward to your return!

Debbie

Just one more day, Nickie, one more day!! Unless you got a whacko cable company. :D Can't wait to see you back here!

I was thinking of Nickie today, too!

Can't you just picture the poor thing - sitting at her computer desperately clicking away - hoping to see Koko's forum show up?

:please:please:please

Seriously though, I hope everything is going okay for her! We miss you Nickie!!! :hug

Debbie

Nickie, cable guy not showing up? Hope everything went well with the move, and your fish are doing okay. :hug

You guys are SOOOO sweet! Heck yes, I had MAJOR KoKo withdrawls!!!!! OMG, when Hammy was so stressed and wasn't looking good, all I could think of was, "I don't have my KoKo buddies to help me!!!!! What if she gets worse? What can I do?" :rofl However, thanks to ALL of you, I recognized for what it was and didn't freak out too much. I missed my second family! I mean, here is it, 2:06am and I typing away...SOOOOO Happy!!!! :heart

Archived