Um..i Dont Know

lol gosh i dont know if I already introduce myself already lol I dont think i did

My name is Vu, I'm vietnamese, was born in Vietnam, but right now in U.S. Oklahoma, I alway wanted a oklahoman accent lol I'm 15 years old. Still in school but right now on winter break. I like meeting new people,I'm not very outgoing, dont like rude or cruel people all that much, I'm dead poor. Fav. sports is badminton and tennis. I like keeping fish since younger, i started out with tropical fish, guppies, taking care of guppies for up to 2 years and now I just wish someoen would come and bring all of them away except for 2 or 3 because I still enjoy them but they breed to much lol. and now I really like keeping goldfish. Fav. music is instrument. Dont like around or in a crowded place. um...and...I dont know i guess that is all.......oh and i'm very lazy doing chores..sometime I have to. I loveeeee Greek Mythology and enjoy reading novel or sometime fiction fantasy also, but it have to have good ending lol

lol and btw I love hanging around on youtube alot, here is my account profile http://www.youtube.com/nhocazn add me

Oh that is sweet that you are from Vietnam.

Nice sports you like, though I lack coordination hahaha, so you would kill me in both lol.

Greek Mythology is def. a fantastic thing to learn about, it is so amazing to learn of what ancient Greeks thought and compare that to our thoughts today.

Oh that is sweet that you are from Vietnam.

Nice sports you like, though I lack coordination hahaha, so you would kill me in both lol.

Greek Mythology is def. a fantastic thing to learn about, it is so amazing to learn of what ancient Greeks thought and compare that to our thoughts today.

lol I love badminton and tennis, even though I'm better at badminton than tennis, but I like it both, use to be in badminton and tennis team of my school but now i'm in neither, still play it daily. Yeah I love Ancient Greek, it's really different, the culture is just very interesting. Make me feel like i'm back in the day reading in lol :rolleyes:

Archived