Introducing Myself Finally

gouverneurcc

Hey everyone,

My Name is Brandon LaVack

I am 20 years old and live in Gouverneur, New York (45 minutes from the Canadian border...I doubt anyone has ever heard of it)

I am a Sophomore at St. Lawrence University (a small liberal arts college in Canton, New York of about 2400 people)

I am studying Psychology and not sure which field I want to go into yet.

I do three sports at college. Cross Country (running), Indoor Track & Field, and Outdoor Track & Field.

I love to run, it has been a lifelong obsession, starting when I was just 4 years old. I am sure goldfish keeping will also be an obsession for the future.

Other than school work and running one of the three sports I love to hangout with friends, meet new people, party, hangout with the other people on my team doing crazy things, and I love to play video games.

Not really sure what else to put in here for now. Ask if you got any questions.

Brandon

Hi Brandon! :welcome Nice to know you! It's great to have you here. You have very nice interests. I love psychology, I wanna be a psychologist. :rolleyes: I hope goldfish will soon be your very fav. hobbies in near future! lol

My fav. hobbies goes:

1. Running

2. Goldies

3. Video Games/Party/Having a good time

cool, lol goldies is in your fav. hobbies! lol

haha I remember back when i'm in 5th grade, there is this track thing that we compete with otehr school so we practice for months! lol I remember getting last place and the slowest super slow! lol everybody finish and it took me like 30 second to finish! I was so embarass lol the year after that i go for long jump and i got 2nd places lol

Lol what si your fav. game, i dont play game alot but One of my all time fav. is Chrono Cross, it's old but i love the story like, it's beautiful lol but other than that I dont play game much. It's great to have good time but just take care and be safe lol

Lol btw are you in running team or something? Lol i think i saw the otehr thread about photo and there was your photo? like what kind do you run?

My favorite system is the xbox 360. I love Halo 3.

Yea I am on all three teams at my college.

Our Cross Country team was ranked 14th in the Nation this year for Division 3, but I am not one of the top guys, but not slow either...our team was just really good.

Indoor Track just started, but last year we took first place out of 19 teams in New York.

Last year for Outdoor Track we took 2nd place out of 19 only because three of our best guys got injuried.

We should repeat again this year.

For Indoor Track I run: 55 high hurdles, 400 meters, 500 meters, 800 meters, 1000 meters, and sometimes the 1200 meters once in awhile. I also run on the 4x400, 4x800 and Distance Medley Relay. It all depends on the meet on how many of those events I actually run.

For Outdoor Track I run: 110 high hurdles, 200 meters, 400 meters, 400 meter intermediate hurdles, 800 meters, 4x400 and 4x800.

I plan to go into further detail when I post pictures of all of them, but:

Bandit and Zylos -- My black Moors are in a 20 gallon.

Sharkie (a rescue, very stunted) fantail and Crash another faintail and a Orange Oranda and the newest member my mom just got today a Blue Oranda...neither Oranda has a name yet in my 38 gallon tank.

Archived