Happy Birthday Shamu23!

Tosakin in Oz

thanks guys! I didnt have time to get on today cause I had a friend over, I already got my filters yestreday lol. Oh and I got a snowboard for my b-day!!!!!! I really wanted one but my parents said they were to expensive but managed to find a cheaper board on sale cause it was cheaper quality and it was scratched. I also got an ornament for my new tank!

thanks! I tried out my snowboard today, that was alot of fun! Although my annoying dog kept running infront of me and barking at the board, then the snowboard suddenly turned so I fell right on top of her LOL, I hope she learned her lesson!

thanks! I tried out my snowboard today, that was alot of fun! Although my annoying dog kept running infront of me and barking at the board, then the snowboard suddenly turned so I fell right on top of her LOL, I hope she learned her lesson!

LOL. Snowboarding/Skiing is soooooo much fun!!!! :D

yeah! My brother keeps arguing that skiing is way better but I like snowboarding better, my parents also want to try downhill skiing, how can they not see that snowboarding is more fun? lol

yeah! My brother keeps arguing that skiing is way better but I like snowboarding better, my parents also want to try downhill skiing, how can they not see that snowboarding is more fun? lol

You should try both Shamu especially considering where you live. Great way to enjoy the cold weather.

They sort of have opposite learning curves...

Snowboarding is much harder to learn than skiing....

However, once you learn how to ride or ski, riding(snowboarding) is much easier to master. Skiing is more difficult to become very good at it.

They are both very fun but in the end, I am an absolute speed demon, so I prefer skiing. :D

Archived