Okay I Give Up

Fish_Fanatic

Ive been sitting here pushing the refresh button every once in a while for way too long. I just bought something from ebay for the first time and the seller left me feedback and now it says i have to leave them feedback..........

but what am i supposed to give feedback on???

i already paid for the item. their feedback was saying thankyou for the prompt payment.

i haven't gotten the item yet....... ummm.... do i wait until i get it to leave feedback???

anyone know what to do? im so confused hahaha

Hi :)

Yes, you wait for your item to arrive before you leave feedback. :exactly That way you see if the item is the way it was described, shipped properly, and how the seller works out any potential problems.

Many sellers now wait until you leave feedback for them before they leave it for you - so you are lucky that you got the feedback first! :D

Good luck with your item! I hope it arrives quickly and safely!!

Debbie

Yeah, you wait until you get the item, then (hopefully) leave feedback saying you received the item and that it was in good condition, etc.

If you have a problem with the item, it's generally accepted that you will contact the seller and try to resolve the issue with them before leaving (positive or negative) feedback.

Archived